TeleDirect Employee Reviews for Administrator in Pretoria, GautengReview this company
Pretoria, Gauteng1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 225 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
1. Typical day at work Meetings back to back all day and urgent matters arising form the clients, which has to be attended before close of business. 2. What I learned? Being able to work underpresure and extra hours to the client's satisfaction. 3. Workplace Culture Punctuality, Communication, Respect, Formality, Honesty and Integrity. 4. The hardest part in the job Never leave the client unsatisfied. 5. The most enjoyable part of the Job Positive competition and dedication.
Free Lunch, Leaving Early and Incentives
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TeleDirect?
See more TeleDirect reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleDirect. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 225 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about TeleDirect
- What is the company culture at TeleDirect?2 people answered
- How much salary do agents receive2 people answered
- So you get paid of what you salesOne person answered
- How much do people who are doing learnership get?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at TeleDirect? What are the steps along the …One person answered
- How are the working hoursOne person answered
- Does TeleDirect hire people with no experience and no matric
- Would they hire someone who is blacklisted