TeleDirect
3,2 out of 5 stars.

TeleDirect Employee Reviews for Correspondent

Found 1 review matching the search
TeleDirect, is normally busy from Monday right through to Thursday. On a typical day, from the log in time 08:00 i would be seated in my work station and log into thre required systems that we use as the Correspondence department, namely: Share Point; Case system; Data list and Outlook. We work from the case system, as thats where the emails are routed, thus a member's enquiry is dealt with and relevant documents are sent to the member depending on the member's request. we do send member application forms via email, fax or post that come from the call centre. As a new graduate i have learned quite a lot from TeleDirect most importantly adherance to schedule, i have been fortunate enough to work under the guidance of professional and effient management and co-workers. Thus far, the work i was tasked with was not too difficult, as i took it as a constant learning curve.The most enjoyable part of the job was providing assistance to the existing and non-existing Government Employees Medical Scheme (GEMS ), not forgeting how to educate potential members of the joining procedure.
Pros
Outings based on departmental performance
Cons
No day off, except Sunday