TeleDirect
3,2 out of 5 stars.

TeleDirect Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

i started work at 8am..have a short meeting before going to our working stations,when agents start uploading sales as their Q.A i start evaluating their calls do coaching with them,make sure that clients details are captured correctly on our system i have learned to work with a team how to handle irate agents and how to calm them down. management was very motivating encouraged us and also i had to report calls which were suspicious to being fraud. working with a team was the best experience i had you get to understand individuals and you also learn a lot from them work wise and personal. the hardest part of the job it was when you had to penalize your agents and the would give you a tough time to sign their fail forms some will even take it personally forgetting that you are also doing your job as their Q.A. when you evaluating calls and you find that an agent did not mislead a client in anyway..other agent would accept their mistakes without giving you any hustles.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
The management made us sign contracts, when the employees asked for copies, the management refused. on our contracts, we were told that we'd get R14k gross, but after a few days we were told that we would only get the R14K after four months. one of the employees made a copy of the contracts, so we will be taking legal action this company.
Pros
No Prons
Cons
Management is Dishonest
  1. Quality Assurance Analyst