TeleDirect Employee Reviews for Sales Representative in Johannesburg, GautengReview this company
Sales Representative1 review
Johannesburg, Gauteng1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 220 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Teledirect is a very good company, they are always striving to be the best and stay on top. My days spent at Teledirect is hard working hours whereby my requirements are met, management are always pushing us to be better. my colleagues are always challenging, which is a good source of competition. hardest part of the job is meeting target but the most enjoyable part is when you do meet target because i as a sales person reap the benefits.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more TeleDirect reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleDirect. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 220 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about TeleDirect
- What is the company culture at TeleDirect?2 people answered
- How much salary do agents receive2 people answered
- So you get paid of what you salesOne person answered
- How much do people who are doing learnership get?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at TeleDirect? What are the steps along the …One person answered
- How are the working hoursOne person answered
- Does TeleDirect hire people with no experience and no matric
- Would they hire someone who is blacklisted