TeleDirect logo

TeleDirect Culture reviews

Clear
3,3Work-Life Balance
3,1Culture

productive and fun workplace alwys introdu

How to tread customers ,important of team work , dress code at work , not to mix business and pleasure .always introducing new challenges everyday , giving eveyone to participate i the team .

Lack of expertise and poor management

A company culture with no work/life balance - normal hours 08:00 -17:00 and Saturdays 08:00 - 12:00. Employees do not have job security as the company retrenches employees based on personal emotion and not fact. No structure as the top management have neither experience nor qualifications. Such a pity as the employees are really good workers and colleagues who try their absolute but ideas are shunned and never good enough. Skilled professionals with initiative is not welcomed here.

Pros

Cons

Signing a contract to work at such a poorly managed organisation.

good learning enviroment

this was a learnership and it was very informative . the management always assisted . hardest was the convincing people to buy items telephonically.

Pros

learning enviroment

Cons

the shifts

Growth and Fun

1. Typical day at work Meetings back to back all day and urgent matters arising form the clients, which has to be attended before close of business. 2. What I learned? Being able to work underpresure and extra hours to the client's satisfaction. 3. Workplace Culture Punctuality, Communication, Respect, Formality, Honesty and Integrity. 4. The hardest part in the job Never leave the client unsatisfied. 5. The most enjoyable part of the Job Positive competition and dedication.

Pros

Free Lunch, Leaving Early and Incentives

Cons

Productive and a very good environment to work in, fun

Teledirect is a very good company, they are always striving to be the best and stay on top. My days spent at Teledirect is hard working hours whereby my requirements are met, management are always pushing us to be better. my colleagues are always challenging, which is a good source of competition. hardest part of the job is meeting target but the most enjoyable part is when you do meet target because i as a sales person reap the benefits.

Pros

no pros

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TeleDirect?