TeleDirect logo

TeleDirect Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3,3Work-Life Balance
3,0Job Security & Advancement

It was a beautiful experience as I had a lot to learn due to being given different tasks to do of which I enjoyed and realized my strength

I enjoyed everything including the downs and they taught me a lot even about me as a person. Pity the company has shut down now however they did equip us as consultants by providing training.

Lack of expertise and poor management

A company culture with no work/life balance - normal hours 08:00 -17:00 and Saturdays 08:00 - 12:00. Employees do not have job security as the company retrenches employees based on personal emotion and not fact. No structure as the top management have neither experience nor qualifications. Such a pity as the employees are really good workers and colleagues who try their absolute but ideas are shunned and never good enough. Skilled professionals with initiative is not welcomed here.

Pros

Cons

Signing a contract to work at such a poorly managed organisation.

Worst company I have ever worked for

The management made us sign contracts, when the employees asked for copies, the management refused. on our contracts, we were told that we'd get R14k gross, but after a few days we were told that we would only get the R14K after four months. one of the employees made a copy of the contracts, so we will be taking legal action this company.

Pros

No Prons

Cons

Management is Dishonest

It was a good palce

It was good for me because it have alot of challenges and thats what i like,because each an everyday of life i want to learn something new and challenging

Pros

1 hour

Cons

5 hours

Fun

It is an environment whereby we all assist one another in ensuring efficiency to the growth of an organisational structure