TeleDirect logo

Clear
3,3Work-Life Balance
2,9Pay & Benefits

vibrant working environment

*check in the office plan * check suppliers as my route to market partners *sell to outlets *honesty *knocking off late *urgency * challenging CRM.

Pros

building good connections

Pruductive

i started work at 8am..have a short meeting before going to our working stations,when agents start uploading sales as their Q.A i start evaluating their calls do coaching with them,make sure that clients details are captured correctly on our system i have learned to work with a team how to handle irate agents and how to calm them down. management was very motivating encouraged us and also i had to report calls which were suspicious to being fraud. working with a team was the best experience i had you get to understand individuals and you also learn a lot from them work wise and personal. the hardest part of the job it was when you had to penalize your agents and the would give you a tough time to sign their fail forms some will even take it personally forgetting that you are also doing your job as their Q.A. when you evaluating calls and you find that an agent did not mislead a client in anyway..other agent would accept their mistakes without giving you any hustles.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Lack of expertise and poor management

A company culture with no work/life balance - normal hours 08:00 -17:00 and Saturdays 08:00 - 12:00. Employees do not have job security as the company retrenches employees based on personal emotion and not fact. No structure as the top management have neither experience nor qualifications. Such a pity as the employees are really good workers and colleagues who try their absolute but ideas are shunned and never good enough. Skilled professionals with initiative is not welcomed here.

Pros

Cons

Signing a contract to work at such a poorly managed organisation.

Growth and Fun

1. Typical day at work Meetings back to back all day and urgent matters arising form the clients, which has to be attended before close of business. 2. What I learned? Being able to work underpresure and extra hours to the client's satisfaction. 3. Workplace Culture Punctuality, Communication, Respect, Formality, Honesty and Integrity. 4. The hardest part in the job Never leave the client unsatisfied. 5. The most enjoyable part of the Job Positive competition and dedication.

Pros

Free Lunch, Leaving Early and Incentives

It was a good palce

It was good for me because it have alot of challenges and thats what i like,because each an everyday of life i want to learn something new and challenging

Pros

1 hour

Cons

5 hours

Productive and a very good environment to work in, fun

Teledirect is a very good company, they are always striving to be the best and stay on top. My days spent at Teledirect is hard working hours whereby my requirements are met, management are always pushing us to be better. my colleagues are always challenging, which is a good source of competition. hardest part of the job is meeting target but the most enjoyable part is when you do meet target because i as a sales person reap the benefits.

Pros

no pros

Fun

It is an environment whereby we all assist one another in ensuring efficiency to the growth of an organisational structure

productive

when you have direction everything else folllow, there is no day which you can say you haven't gave your best. you meet very angry people but again if you're good at what you do, your able to calm them. in this position you not only marketing, your also a member servicing agent

Pros

free time

fun working environment

i enjoy my job but i do not get paid enough as i spend almost all my money on transport. a typical day at work is sourcing leads by making phone calls and using the internet to browse for potential clients.

Pros

free lunches