Teleperformance

South Africa198 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Found 198 reviews matching the searchSee all 32 804 reviews

Great place to work at

Great company great atmosphere long hours small canteen great managment. Very supportive and caring colleagues. Overall good company if you want to work in a bpo environment

It is a Unitarian company they do not care about employees

They do not care about employees,their working conditions are not conducive at all, management is pathetic,employees are micro managed. Everyday employees are dismissed,we go to work because we need the job.Managers are capable of telling you that they can dismiss you at anytime

Cons

Long unreasonable hours with a very low salary

Awesome

The environment is very collaborative and teamwork is the way to success but being consistent is key.We definitely have a wonderful work life balance to still focus on our personal lives it's most certainly worth working here and management is very professional

Stressful workplace

I never enjoyed working at TP at all, if u are willing to give up you’re overall being, eating, living, laughing then please work for this company, i hated coming to work, and management was terrible. No go zone

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long hours, late shift, 30min lunch

More like a prison

That is not a place to work at, Management do not care at all for the agents and have no say whatsoever. They only care about stats and even with that, they are never satisfied. That place always felt like prison. It always felt like they were working people out of the business. I've never felt so claustrophobic at a work place. I don't even want to mention lunch break of 30 minutes. What does one do for that time, you're not even done eating and break time is over. Argh, I'd never recommend anyone to work there. For experience maybe, but that might put you off from working at other UK contact centre's that actually allows you time to breathe so that you can come back refreshed for customers. Medical aid only kicks in after 6 months. That place gave me panic attacks and anxiety.

Pros

I'd be lying to say there were any

Great place of work

Have been with the company for seven months and great benefits that are offered aswell as nice salary, I'm one of the Superstars for January 2022 and working night shift was really good as you can managed daily commitments and still work

Pros

Kiosk

Cons

Shift hours

Fast paced

Not enough training not enough growth poor hours oversold on interview management had 2-3 managers who was product trained.Not enough peformance appraisals.

Pros

Cons

Hours

31 May 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Fast pace, horrible management.

It was too fast, their breaks are too short, the lifts were always a problem, they did not have a designated smoking area in the building, and the management were not helpful, they would let some people get away with murder and punish the next person for the same thing, and management had no product knowledge so they couldn't assist the agents.

Pros

The salary was amazing, the work space was awesome

Cons

Poor management, favoritism in the work place, lack of knowledge

25 May 2022

Productive and Fun workplace

I loved working at Teleperformance, because I loved what I do. I've learnt alot from my colleagues always willing to help. As always management to people is also a problem or it can become a problem. If your manager understand you as an individual then it should be no problem but if management always wants to be right, that's a big problem. It was good while it lasted .

Never Again

Management is only client focused and do not care about employees wellness. The culture is a lie and mainly the UK gets treated better. The most toxic environment I've ever worked in.

22 April 2022

Not quite there

No structure, No fun vibes,bClueless management, No consistency, crazy hours, Shift allowance is like how much 👎🏽 Overtime is a big No they dont want to pay, No incentives,and favoritism. The actual job is OK not stressful nor demanding.

Bad management style

This has to be the worst company I have worked for, the TLs and managers lack management skills and are not professional. They would rather let you die on the floor and do not care about your health.

Okay

It's an okay place but very unhelpful. You get thrown in the deep end after training and must just sink or swim. Don't get sick cos they won't send you home either.

21 February 2022

Fun working environment

Recommended to work here ,great incentive .very friendly .TLS always helping .hours not to good but that's how it is working in a call centre.........

21 February 2022
We're glad to know that you had a great time here at TP. All the best!

Chilled job but they are always looking to fire you

A typical day at work is basically shifts between the hours 9- 21:00, 15 mins tea and 30 mins lunch. My manager takes the well being of her agents seriously and is alway willing to assist. Can sometimes be stressful on busy days but the job is overall doable.

Pros

Volunteer to work overtime, empathetic manager

Cons

Beimg expected to work fast and also meet quality scores.

11 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Have a nice day!

A great culture of fun mixed with healthy competition .

Teleperformance is a great company to work for.The leaders are always helpful or assist you to meet your KPIs and ensure you are being productive and not slack off from the rest of the team.Different activities of fun or celebrating ,overall a chilled environment to work in.

3 February 2022
That's good to know! Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day!

Too much pressure no support from management or even hr

No support from management,too much pressure and when you resign they don't pay the month you worked your notice hr doesn't reply and once you leave the managers no respond to your emails or calls...the worst place ever to work certainly a company I will not recommend

Pros

Non

Cons

Long hours, little pay, too much pressure

3 February 2022

Was a great place to work

I worked in different campaigns and money wise was all the same, the business was failing and we were held accountable with our commission or lack there of I should rather say.They do not have an open door policy within the company and HR, due to medical health issues, I needed to move to a night shift or work from home campaign which they could not accommodate and in the end I was forced to leave.

Pros

Okay basic pay.

Cons

Long hours, lack of commission.

26 January 2022

Excelente lugar de trabajo si tienes buen ingles, trato con las personas y resiliencia emocional. Pero deja un sabor amargo pues te presionan mucho

Ofrecen bastantes beneficios, bonos y comisiones dependiendo la campaña en la que trabajes, por lo general los compañeros de trabajo son muy agradables y bastante diversos, por lo que el ambiente de trabajo se hace bastante agradable pero los supervisores y los jefes de ciertas áreas llegan a ser muy controladores, condescendientes y esperan que tu trabajo sea el único interés en tu vida.

Pros

Los compañeros de trabajo, los vales de despensa y los bonos.

Cons

Descansos cortos, cero tacto de parte de los supervisores, dependiendo la campaña los clientes pueden bastante groseros

Productive and fun workplace

Good cultureRelaxed working conditionsManagement need to be more transparent on the floor and provide information instead of the staff approaching them and asking them for information .

Pros

Free transport home

Cons

30 min lunch

26 January 2022
Thank you for your positive review! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Potential for growth

They take good care of their employees. Good positive vibes. You get exposure for some good experience.The management is more like leaders because they want everyone to get a chance to grow to their full potential. The company is balanced both on internal recruiting and external recruiting, which is great.Most important thing that every employee gets some recognition at some point for their hard work.

Pros

Free transportation home for late shifts

Cons

Fair working hours.

18 January 2022
We are glad that you are having a great time here at TP. Have a nice day!

Based on 32 804 reviews