Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Management tells you one thing and then the information is different the next day, and then they give you more work to do without giving you the proper training to be able to do the extra work.
TP was the first call center i worked for, I enjoyed working at Tp. Management was fair. Their coaching was on point. I left for a better opportunity. I would recommend TP to anyone.
Pros
Free chocolates/maynards and monthly lunches
Cons
Finesse
This is an environment where there is no compassion towards staff I was let go due to the fact that I had covid after over 2 weeks of trying to make contact with them via telephone no one answers the number I tried calling over and over and was still let go for no communication I even provided doctors notes they only care about the numbers I was one of the top agents on site and was let go like and old piece of scrap
Pros
Cons
Working there
The environment is amazing and people care for each other, also you meet wonderful people in the process, management Is amazing and growth is promised and delivered as well.
The morale is a loving cultural environment. I have obtained even greater knowledge in exceptional customer satisfaction and service with the support of management as well. The hardest part I had adapted in overcoming was the customers queuing with the pressure of supporting two unhappy customers at the same time whilst using support resources for guides as well as lending a helping hand, but they all became an ability I achieved. This was indeed the most enjoyable part and now I work remotely with TP SA.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
non
Yo trabajé ahí un año y me gustó mucho el ambiente y el trabajo. Si lo recomiendo.
Pros
Aprendizaje constante
Cons
Horarios
productive and fun work place. always room to better. growth also needs to take place. as I have said productive and fun work place. nothing more to have to say
This is the worst company ever runned by amateurs, the management are corrupt they don't care about employees are over worked ,they have their own people for higher positions so they favorite this top people. Only cares what the client wants and not care about our lives. The salary is bad over time is little they don't develop and the human resources are immature only care about the title.They are quick to give warnings and treats you like you stupid.When scandals come out the company is too quick to threaten us like they don't need us as employees.They lie to their customers and allows agent to be abused by clients like we have no dignity. My advice go study get better jobs you will waste your life and they deduct a lot of money of you salary trust me run away.
Should i be given the opportunity to go and work for Teleperformance i would jump at the opportunity. It was one of the greatest companies i had worked for,great environment to be in anyday.
Pros
Growth potential, great environment, bonuses and great monlthy walk to the atm.
Cons
The agents being too relaxed and start bad behaviours and concentrating on tasks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
At Teleperformance, a typical day at work entailed a bit everything, the entire atmosphere at the workplace was always vibrant and diverse. I learned so much at Teleperformance, the experience I gained at Teleperformance and it made me more diligent when it came to seeking other employment. the culture at the workplace was always nothing below vibrant and exciting. the hardest part of the job, personally, was probably dealing with difficult customers. the most enjoyable part of the job was speaking to many different cultured people as well as the festivities.
Very growing company with so many cultures and characteristics.they are a very flexi company and growth comes with hard work...the downfall was too many changes at some point but i have nothing bad to say...they have been a good set of staff from great managment and very diverse quality and always had a great gain in business targets...one of the u.k leading currently since 2019..
Working at Teleperformance is not challenging enough for someone who has many years of experience and in different industries such as my self. I believe I deserve way better than where I am currently but I once heard that it not greener on other side; it's greener where you water it. Im only making the best of what I have.
It must be the most challenging environment I have encountered in my career. I did not work there long enough to write a fair review but the working hours and pay were fair.
I've witnessed managers telling advisors not to take them for a Msp, I have also witnessed system issue being created and management would turn a blind eye , I hope that EON sees this and pulls the plug on the campaign its unfair to them and those who actually work each and every day, let's not mention the drugs that are being sold on the floor on a daily basis but that's what management likes
The environment at Teleperformance is very vibey and energetic however over the past year alot has changed from an operations point which has shifted the dynamics on the floor. I enjoy the work and what i do, but i struggle with piece of mind for job security and possible growth.
The company is not that bad, The only people that make teleperformance to be stressful is The managenent. They are a bunch of "i don't care" who can't even support their employees. Thank God i left them
No fair opportunity in growth its who you know not what you know. The salary is not a realistic amount for cost of living. Employees has no voice to make work enviroment pleasant.
You get to work really early. You are told to work in different sections especially if it's busy probably every two hours so you get so tired. The times you skip lunch because of business, you do not get compensated or at least thanked. Management listens to your concerns but there's no action towards your concerns. I must say I'm grateful for the opportunity because it definitely made me a stronger person.
The duties of the the job are quite easy and there is no pressure at all but the management is racist and that creates a bad working environment. To be specific the EON energy campaign has racist management they treat black agents like kak its actually disgusting and stressful and you can't speak up because you will lose your job.
Telepeformance's recruitment process is very poor and unorganized, the worst scenario was when they sent me an offer letter before conducting or doing credit checks then on my first day the told me nha we can't employ you because of your credit score, had to go to CCMA about that. Very poor for such a big organization other than that they pay well you just have to get in there n do your job.
Growth opportunities not awarded fairly, blatant favoritism. Work late shift on weekends, schedules prone to suddenly deviate from what is scheduled in the system. Management mediocre.
  1. Employee Reviews