Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

South Africa148 reviews
Sophisticated
At Teleperformance, a typical day at work entailed a bit everything, the entire atmosphere at the workplace was always vibrant and diverse. I learned so much at Teleperformance, the experience I gained at Teleperformance and it made me more diligent when it came to seeking other employment. the culture at the workplace was always nothing below vibrant and exciting. the hardest part of the job, personally, was probably dealing with difficult customers. the most enjoyable part of the job was speaking to many different cultured people as well as the festivities.
Worst
This is the worst company ever runned by amateurs, the management are corrupt they don't care about employees are over worked ,they have their own people for higher positions so they favorite this top people. Only cares what the client wants and not care about our lives. The salary is bad over time is little they don't develop and the human resources are immature only care about the title.They are quick to give warnings and treats you like you stupid.When scandals come out the company is too quick to threaten us like they don't need us as employees.They lie to their customers and allows agent to be abused by clients like we have no dignity. My advice go study get better jobs you will waste your life and they deduct a lot of money of you salary trust me run away.
5,0
The greatest company to work for
Should i be given the opportunity to go and work for Teleperformance i would jump at the opportunity.
It was one of the greatest companies i had worked for,great environment to be in anyday.
Pros
Growth potential, great environment, bonuses and great monlthy walk to the atm.
Cons
The agents being too relaxed and start bad behaviours and concentrating on tasks
Fairly well
Very growing company with so many cultures and characteristics.they are a very flexi company and growth comes with hard work...the downfall was too many changes at some point but i have nothing bad to say...they have been a good set of staff from great managment and very diverse quality and always had a great gain in business targets...one of the u.k leading currently since 2019..
4,0
Great working there for someone with no experience or minimal experience but I more
Working at Teleperformance is not challenging enough for someone who has many years of experience and in different industries such as my self. I believe I deserve way better than where I am currently but I once heard that it not greener on other side; it's greener where you water it. Im only making the best of what I have.
Challenging
It must be the most challenging environment I have encountered in my career. I did not work there long enough to write a fair review but the working hours and pay were fair.
1,0
Unorganized, lack of respect and pathetic
I've witnessed managers telling advisors not to take them for a Msp, I have also witnessed system issue being created and management would turn a blind eye , I hope that EON sees this and pulls the plug on the campaign its unfair to them and those who actually work each and every day, let's not mention the drugs that are being sold on the floor on a daily basis but that's what management likes
2,0
Journey
The environment at Teleperformance is very vibey and energetic however over the past year alot has changed from an operations point which has shifted the dynamics on the floor. I enjoy the work and what i do, but i struggle with piece of mind for job security and possible growth.
1,0
The only thing i hated about teleperformance is their management and pay queries
The company is not that bad, The only people that make teleperformance to be stressful is The managenent. They are a bunch of "i don't care" who can't even support their employees. Thank God i left them
2,0
Review
No fair opportunity in growth its who you know not what you know. The salary is not a realistic amount for cost of living. Employees has no voice to make work enviroment pleasant.
3,0
It was a very competitive environment to work in and there's absolutely no team work at all. Basically every man for themselves unfortunately.
You get to work really early.
You are told to work in different sections especially if it's busy probably every two hours so you get so tired.

The times you skip lunch because of business, you do not get compensated or at least thanked.

Management listens to your concerns but there's no action towards your concerns.

I must say I'm grateful for the opportunity because it definitely made me a stronger person.
Racist management
The duties of the the job are quite easy and there is no pressure at all but the management is racist and that creates a bad working environment. To be specific the EON energy campaign has racist management they treat black agents like kak its actually disgusting and stressful and you can't speak up because you will lose your job.
4,0
Not a bad company at all
Telepeformance's recruitment process is very poor and unorganized, the worst scenario was when they sent me an offer letter before conducting or doing credit checks then on my first day the told me nha we can't employ you because of your credit score, had to go to CCMA about that. Very poor for such a big organization other than that they pay well you just have to get in there n do your job.
Monotonous, selective growth
Growth opportunities not awarded fairly, blatant favoritism. Work late shift on weekends, schedules prone to suddenly deviate from what is scheduled in the system. Management mediocre.
3,0
Fact pace however it was a home away from home
Teleperformance was a great place to work for. They have a passion to keep their employees happy and have great benefits and free transport home. great company
My experience with TeleperformanceRSA
At teleperformanceRSA a typical day entails motivating myself to work hard, to adhere to all company rules and to give myself a confidence booster.
I learned a lot customer satisfaction, guiding customers throughout their journey.

The workplace culture is extremely diverse, all is respected.

Personally to me the hardest part of the job is adhering to break times.

The most enjoyable part of working at the company are the events that are held there, they fully respect each and every holiday and also the prize giving.
Workplace
If you decide to work for this place you need to be prepared to suck up where is needed to grow. Overall conveniently placed and the people are pretty cool.
4,0
My time at Teleperfomence was short lives but I've learnt alot about myself in it.
My time at Teleperfomence was eye opening. I've learned that I am very driven and goal oriented, I love working and collaborating with people and I see thing's through, until completion.
3,0
Good company, I would work the again it is just little staff that can be improved such as some team leaders can improve their working skills to be better leaders or advisers to their teams. Otherwise the company is a great one.
1,0
Not a good place to work for
I worked for 6 years with Teleperformance and worked my way from agent to experienced mentor to quality and assisted with training and reporting. I had a lot of influence optimizing their KPI results and was treated badly. They have a "refer a friend policy", and they refer their friends and family to be employed there and if you are not in the "click group", they work you out to replace you with their family or friend. Not a good environment, and must be willing to take contant abuse with no chance of taking it to the CCMA as they ensure they have it covered.
Official response from Teleperformance
12 March 2020
We aim to provide our employees with a good working environment and reading your feedback informs us that we have failed in this aspect. Additionally, rest assured that we do not tolerate this kind of behavior in our workplace. We hope you can share more details about your experience here: http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can address your issue immediately. Thank you.
fun
it was sometimes stressfull the shifts started getting to me I learned a lot about mobile phones and the billing system and how it all works the vibe was greate
Pros
free transfport
Cons
late shifts
Official response from Teleperformance
12 March 2020
Your honest opinion is important to us. We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience as this will help us become a better company. Best regards!