Telesure

Telesure Employee Reviews

South Africa250 reviews
4,0
Telesure is the greate company to work for
They pride and value it's employees

It has a very good culture, great working enviroment, sufficient tools
2,0
My experience of Telesure as an establishment was not all bad and I am willing to say that in my view the manager I was someone who played a role in the general dissatisfaction I had working there at the time.

She was aggressive, insulting and cursed staff publicly.

I would say that Telesure is not a bad as a company for people who are either single or starting out in the working world that have the required skills.
Pros
Discounted insurance
Cons
Long hours of seated work, and marathon shifts
4,0
The working environment is very good and friendly.
The employees are treated fairly and equal. The benefits of the company are good for employees also the commission is well structured.
3,0
1.Clinic, gym, Dischem, Cafeteria on site.
2.Overall great place to work at.

3.Need to have a strong work ethic and a backbone when working at

Telesure
5,0
Telesure look after their staff. There is time and place for fun and work. As a loss adjuster they do trust you to do your work. You do interact with various stakeholders which is a good thing to know each other. Management is relaxed and one can have a private or business conversation with them.
1,0
There is no transparency in leadership & you get confused under stressful environment with little salary that takes you nowhere in life cause we currently can not afford any bond approvals. We have kids but can't even take them to a decent restaurant yet alone to pay there school fees cause you are left with ZERO balance. We are educated but there is no salary alignment in place.
3,0
Telesure is, at most times, a great place to work. You will learn a lot about how the insurance industry operates and have the ipportunity to work with a range of different teams. The culture can ne a bit "set in their ways" , thpugh.
3,0
Great Company but poor management and remuneration.
Great Company working under pressure however not rewarded well enough. But overall amazing company to work for.
3,0
sales call center and target drive, it is pressure environment. for one to survive you have to work well under pressure, making sure that you reach target and make quality sales
always on your game,
hard work drains,working smart equals productivity

team leaders, supervisors and gm's are also just employees

diverse

having a bad day

having a great day
5,0
I have learned how to be integral and how crucial it is to have integrity and be honest it is part of the business culture and DNA. I have learned to master time management.
Pros
Interaction with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Cons
Never allow your self to fail no matter the consequences.
4,0
It was really fun to work with Telesure, although it was very stressful at times I got a lot of help from other and also very motivating. I have grown a lot, I've seen growth in myself and seem how I improved. It's been a great experience!
Pros
Free lunches at times
Cons
Very hardworking environment, no slacking allowed
1,0
The place is far and they don't care about their staff they treat their staff like dogs management does not stand for their staff at all there is no growth
4,0
Great company, room for growth, caring colleges. Convenient company. Understanding management. Opportunity are open for staff and benefits are beneficial for staff.
4,0
Culture very fun, work hard and works even harder, an environment where you're constantly switched on even after hours. Collaborate with sales consultant and lead with positivity to improve the teams engagement with clients.
Pros
Very high remuneration
Cons
Less family time
4,0
Worked for this company for more than 10 years. It is a good company and has ample opportunity for growth. Fast paced company and very target driven. Focuses on innovation and to be the best possible company in its industry.
Makes you feel part of the Telesure family. At Telesure you are not just a number.
1,0
The only thing I didn't appreciate is that basic salaries were not the same while we had the same qualification doing the same job. But they will preach us to live the company value which they don't obey. 1life @ telesure thanks for nothing
5,0
This company provides a Great environment to work and grow in, growth opportunities are there and the people are great. Competitive and enjoyable. Since it is a much larger company.
5,0
good and safe working area with good company benefits. i have leaned to work in a team and giving best customer service to our clients. they also give people opportunity for growth.
5,0
Fast paced environment, alot of learning experience and growth opportunities. Stressful environment, target driven, value orientated. Stricted management
Pros
Growth
2,0
The company is okay to work for but when ethics come into question and the senior management team lacks integrity, it does become challenging to work there.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telesure. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9