Ten Group

Ten Group Employee Reviews

3,0
I dont have anything really to say about this company. They are a fairly new company that believes in advancing their employees, which I believe is important.
1,0
"My people (Referring to Q&A) Love to throw people under the bus" This is a direct quote from their manager. What kind of company is this, you ask? This is the kind of company that you will be severely over worked and underpaid.
You will be drowning in jobs, and the company will demand that you be "proactive" meaning that you create more jobs for your self, so the company can make more money.

Here is some advice Ten:

Pay your people commission, your company earns it, so make it worthwhile for your people.

Give your people seniority rights. If they are there longer than other people, give them a choice of when they work.
Pros
Cons
Bad Management, Bad work Flow
3,0
Maneja un buen espacio de trabajo. Se podía hacer relaciones con personas de otros campos.
2,0
Not a great company to work for. Benefits are terrible. Company is ran globally with different SOP. Management is completely absurd and not hands on.
2,0
Thisnis one of the worst companies to work for these days. Your day-to-day has nothing to do with the description advertised, and your levels of stress will increase exponentially.
Since pretty much a third of the company holds a Manager position, you will become the workhorse, and your hours will show.
1,0
I want to clearly state that I hope this review is anonymous. I was so excited to work here and the training class made me me even more excited. Even though the training taught me very little about how todo my job. Upper management is great but if you don't work in San Francisco you have no access to them. New York office middle management run their office like it was a high school. If you suck up they will give you less briefs so they can keep you around however if you just do your job and aren't part of the clique they will make sure that you receive so many briefs that it's almost impossible to hit your goals.Also the party culture can be toxic. When employees don't show for work because they are hung over that makes your work load more stressful. Managers never take escalated calls and leave you responsible for not getting in touch with them. Every good manager who was supportive and caring has either been let go or quit because of the absolute unprofessional behavior. The best way to succeed is to be an average employee and keep your mouth shut.
Pros
benefits eventually
Cons
see review
4,0
Most of the work we do is not too hard. There are days when it is slow, like 2 calls, and other days when it is back to back. It is fun to work on requests that are a bit different like planning trips out of the country but some requests can get repetitive like booking flights. The worst about is accountability from others is not there and there is no punishment for those that are slacking on their job.
Pros
Random treats, Pto
Cons
minimum incentives, lack of accountability, teammates in other offices
4,0
This is not your typical boring 8 hours shift, it is fun, fast and energetic environment. Always busy so your time will fly .You will be supported by everyone around you and you will learn a lot.The best thing is: you will have the chance to grow!
Pros
company's parties, treats, fixable schedules, supportive management, good healthcare
Cons
No 401K match
4,0
Management staff and coworkers in all areas hired together can build a strong and close relationship, which can contribute for a healthy and profitable workplace.
Pros
Build a strong relationship with the team
Cons
Lack of respect from some coworkers
3,0
For me working at Ten was a big step-up in my career, but the management and the constantly changing deadlines made it very hard to work there.
There is no overtime pay, no flexibility, but plenty of overtime...

The funny thing is, you get paid for 40 hours of work, but you work 60-70, so you don't get paid for 20-30 hours... You get ill, and miss a day, guess what? They deduct it from your salary, even if you work during the weekend to make up for that time.
Pros
Career advancement, the technical team is full of awesome people
Cons
No healthcare, no overtime pay - but plenty of overtime, no flexibility, etc
3,0
Business, As Usual, solving DevOps issues as they occur daily in AWS cloud computing.

Making the business PCI compliant as they deal with customer's credit cards
2,0
Terrible training with the trainer lacking actual on the job experience for position. Having a long 2-3 week training and then attempting to work independently confused/ Calling other employees every 5 minutes for 8 hours to get assistance, asking yourself why you even had training
No Job Security-

In my 90 days working for Ten Group

3 people fired without reason

2 quit disliked job/management
Pros
Pay, breaks throughout shift paid.
Cons
Terrible training, no organization, Trainer lack of on the job knowledge for help /no experience.
5,0
as all companies, if you give your best..you will get their best..as simple as this..i started as LifeStyle manager and within 2 years i became Operations Manager,stressful ( as every job ) but the management does every possible effort to accommodate your requests and situation.

Ten is good company if you are looking to grow, learn new skills and develop your experience .
Pros
flexible schedules, supporting management
Cons
no 401 matching
5,0
A Ten Group me deu a oportunidade de expandir meus conhecimentos internacionais, e inclusive de me alocar temporariamente em alguns dos escritórios de fora do país (em Miami, Nova Iorque, e São Francisco). As oportunidades de aprendizado e desenvolvimento são infinitas, e o ambiente de trabalho é amigável e possui um ótimo clima.
5,0
I have been at Ten for more than 7 years and have had the opportunity to live and work in several offices across the globe as we have grown and expanded.

The people at Ten is what makes the company such a great place to work. In all my career I have yet to find a company so focused on hiring passionate people who I am proud to work with.

Ten is a rapidly growing company and operates in a fast paced environment. Change is constant and if you like a challenge there is no shortage of opportunities for development.

It's not always an easy ride but if you like problem-solving and are the kind of person who takes initiative when faced with difficult situations, this might be the place for you. Opportunites for growth are endless for those who put in the effort!
Pros
Amazing People; Strong Leadership; Endless Opportunities to Learn and Develop
Cons
Could be too fast paced for some!
4,0
A creative leading industry that you will find it interesting to work in. Always under high pressure and no specific progress in career. Salary is not too bad.
1,0
This company has a high turn around rate. They will work you to death and not even think about hiring more people in your department. They will have you taking calls on things you have not been trained in then shrug their shoulder when you ask for help.
They laid off so many people due to "structuring the company." Switched them to different departments, then laid them off AGAIN!
Pros
Getting to work 4/10 hour days
Cons
Cleaning after adults, over worked, system constantly shutting down
3,0
Si te consideras una persona con aptitudes de servicio, ésta es la empresa para ti.
2,0
In my day at Ten it was poor training
What you do most of time is searching at PC

No useful data base ,. Impossible to feel professional

Management skill was poor,

Employee work very hard and many had not enough time for lunch

Yet you were encouraged to do more .

No proper appreciation from management there but only accusation

How possibly get motivation ? example of poor management at site

Appraisal criteria was absurd , not standard out there

Based on it bonus was set so no one get 100% , 50-60% is average

Initial suggestion of salary sounds good but reality is different

Turnover rate is very high without surprise

Staff there is nice that is only good one
Pros
People
Cons
Poor management
5,0
Managment great at least in my department. Its a lot of work but the people are great it like a family. At the time we needed more people to hire because of the accounts we got.
1,0
The management is ridiculously poor and lack clear vision/policies/values of the company, with no or negligible importance given to employee satisfaction.

Work-life balance is discarded from the core and mis-management of human resources prevails, which leads to broken communication and poor results.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ten Group. Our community is ready to answer.
3,1