Ten Group

Ten Group Employee Reviews

I dont have anything really to say about this company. They are a fairly new company that believes in advancing their employees, which I believe is important.
Managment great at least in my department. Its a lot of work but the people are great it like a family. At the time we needed more people to hire because of the accounts we got.
The management is ridiculously poor and lack clear vision/policies/values of the company, with no or negligible importance given to employee satisfaction. Work-life balance is discarded from the core and mis-management of human resources prevails, which leads to broken communication and poor results.
This place is the most disorganized and unprofessional place I have ever worked. Bosses promote girls that sleep with them, and they just laid off 14 people. They never signed me up for my health insurance and fired me when I had a health problem. High turnover rate, and horrific training.
I've only been there a few months and they've already started considering me for promotions. The company is growing so fast that they are creating jobs left and right. There's too much work and the company needs more help to get it more structured. The managers are good people but right now there's more business than the company can handle and there's not a lot of support if you need help. They're hiring like crazy but it's not fast enough. If you can't handle the stress you'll get burned out. Show them that you can take it, show up and do a good job and you'll be developed if you want it. Even though the first few months were hard to get through there are some great co-workers who have been helping through all my questions. The people who work here are the best thing about being here.
Pros
Fantastic co-workers
Cons
Lots of work. 1 person calls out & it's hard on the rest. Need back up for low coverage times.
A great place to get your foot in the door and move up quite fast if you perform well. Great way to learn about Travel, Dining, Theater, Concerts and Sporting events. Everytime I have an issue a manager listens and responds.
Cons
too much work
A typical day at work will be full of fun for those who comes from a creative space. However, the management is haphazard and lack clear vision/policies/values of the company, with no or negligible importance given to employee satisfaction. Work-life balance is discarded from the core and mis-management of human resources prevails, which leads to broken communication and poor results.
Pros
Fixed working hours
Cons
No clear objectives/no security/no growth prospects offered
Ten Group is a continuous learning experience! A typical day includes giving partnership presentations, talking to suppliers, and creating new promotional products. During my time at Ten Group I have learned how to manage global Fortune 500 partner expectations and supplier relations. Management has always brought in the big accounts and expanded thoughtfully. Coworkers are a delight and the company culture reflects attention to hiring smart and upbeat people. The hardest part of the job is ensuring that all internal and external expectations are met to all stakeholders needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking to smart, successful individuals in great industries/positions, and creating offers to excite the imaginations of all of the partners.