Ten Group

Ten Group Employee Reviews in Las Vegas, NV

I dont have anything really to say about this company. They are a fairly new company that believes in advancing their employees, which I believe is important.
"My people (Referring to Q&A) Love to throw people under the bus" This is a direct quote from their manager. What kind of company is this, you ask? This is the kind of company that you will be severely over worked and underpaid. You will be drowning in jobs, and the company will demand that you be "proactive" meaning that you create more jobs for your self, so the company can make more money. Here is some advice Ten: Pay your people commission, your company earns it, so make it worthwhile for your people. Give your people seniority rights. If they are there longer than other people, give them a choice of when they work.
Pros
Cons
Bad Management, Bad work Flow
Not a great company to work for. Benefits are terrible. Company is ran globally with different SOP. Management is completely absurd and not hands on.
Thisnis one of the worst companies to work for these days. Your day-to-day has nothing to do with the description advertised, and your levels of stress will increase exponentially. Since pretty much a third of the company holds a Manager position, you will become the workhorse, and your hours will show.
Terrible training with the trainer lacking actual on the job experience for position. Having a long 2-3 week training and then attempting to work independently confused/ Calling other employees every 5 minutes for 8 hours to get assistance, asking yourself why you even had training No Job Security- In my 90 days working for Ten Group 3 people fired without reason 2 quit disliked job/management
Pros
Pay, breaks throughout shift paid.
Cons
Terrible training, no organization, Trainer lack of on the job knowledge for help /no experience.
This company has a high turn around rate. They will work you to death and not even think about hiring more people in your department. They will have you taking calls on things you have not been trained in then shrug their shoulder when you ask for help. They laid off so many people due to "structuring the company." Switched them to different departments, then laid them off AGAIN!
Pros
Getting to work 4/10 hour days
Cons
Cleaning after adults, over worked, system constantly shutting down
Managment great at least in my department. Its a lot of work but the people are great it like a family. At the time we needed more people to hire because of the accounts we got.
The management is ridiculously poor and lack clear vision/policies/values of the company, with no or negligible importance given to employee satisfaction. Work-life balance is discarded from the core and mis-management of human resources prevails, which leads to broken communication and poor results.
This place is the most disorganized and unprofessional place I have ever worked. Bosses promote girls that sleep with them, and they just laid off 14 people. They never signed me up for my health insurance and fired me when I had a health problem. High turnover rate, and horrific training.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ten Group?