Ten Group

Ten Group Employee Reviews in New York, NY

TENGROUP was one of the most unprofessional jobs that I have ever experienced hands down. Starting with HR, Upper Management down to the In Office Staff. I cannot begin to explain how toxic of a work environment it was to work within the NYC team and the management in that office, the CEO should be ashamed of the management that HR hires to manage that office. You can tell they hire anyone at this point, I do not recommend working for this company. They will overwork and degrade you, management is very immature and sneaky. Lastly, they don’t encourage promotions or seniority the way they should. It was a sigh of relief once I finally left. I understand that these dire times and people are in need of employment but please avoid this company as a whole. IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
I want to clearly state that I hope this review is anonymous. I was so excited to work here and the training class made me me even more excited. Even though the training taught me very little about how todo my job. Upper management is great but if you don't work in San Francisco you have no access to them. New York office middle management run their office like it was a high school. If you suck up they will give you less briefs so they can keep you around however if you just do your job and aren't part of the clique they will make sure that you receive so many briefs that it's almost impossible to hit your goals.Also the party culture can be toxic. When employees don't show for work because they are hung over that makes your work load more stressful. Managers never take escalated calls and leave you responsible for not getting in touch with them. Every good manager who was supportive and caring has either been let go or quit because of the absolute unprofessional behavior. The best way to succeed is to be an average employee and keep your mouth shut.
Pros
benefits eventually
Cons
see review