Ten Group

Ten Group Employee Reviews in San Francisco, CA

I have been at Ten for more than 7 years and have had the opportunity to live and work in several offices across the globe as we have grown and expanded. The people at Ten is what makes the company such a great place to work. In all my career I have yet to find a company so focused on hiring passionate people who I am proud to work with. Ten is a rapidly growing company and operates in a fast paced environment. Change is constant and if you like a challenge there is no shortage of opportunities for development. It's not always an easy ride but if you like problem-solving and are the kind of person who takes initiative when faced with difficult situations, this might be the place for you. Opportunites for growth are endless for those who put in the effort!
Pros
Amazing People; Strong Leadership; Endless Opportunities to Learn and Develop
Cons
Could be too fast paced for some!
A great place to get your foot in the door and move up quite fast if you perform well. Great way to learn about Travel, Dining, Theater, Concerts and Sporting events. Everytime I have an issue a manager listens and responds.
Cons
too much work
Ten Group is a continuous learning experience! A typical day includes giving partnership presentations, talking to suppliers, and creating new promotional products. During my time at Ten Group I have learned how to manage global Fortune 500 partner expectations and supplier relations. Management has always brought in the big accounts and expanded thoughtfully. Coworkers are a delight and the company culture reflects attention to hiring smart and upbeat people. The hardest part of the job is ensuring that all internal and external expectations are met to all stakeholders needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking to smart, successful individuals in great industries/positions, and creating offers to excite the imaginations of all of the partners.