Ten Group

Ten Group Employee Reviews for Manager

Professional management and overall work environment that will enthusiasticly help with development and career growth if desired and motivated. Deals with multiple Ever-changing industries with huge sales potential. They don't tend to micro manage as long as goals are being met consistently. I never seem to be bored nor did I dread coming in.
Pros
Car allowance / meet people everyday
Cons
A lot of travel, and sometimes long hours
I've only been there a few months and they've already started considering me for promotions. The company is growing so fast that they are creating jobs left and right. There's too much work and the company needs more help to get it more structured. The managers are good people but right now there's more business than the company can handle and there's not a lot of support if you need help. They're hiring like crazy but it's not fast enough. If you can't handle the stress you'll get burned out. Show them that you can take it, show up and do a good job and you'll be developed if you want it. Even though the first few months were hard to get through there are some great co-workers who have been helping through all my questions. The people who work here are the best thing about being here.
Pros
Fantastic co-workers
Cons
Lots of work. 1 person calls out & it's hard on the rest. Need back up for low coverage times.