Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews

South Africa48 reviews
3,0
Even after so many years working for the company there's not salary review. You still get the same peanuts for years regardless of your performance. Theres no incentives or commission.
1,0
Management are crooks, uneducated selfish and lots of favoritism.
You never get full paid salary

Long working hours

I hate working for that company I wish pepkor can take their contract elsewhere
Pros
No social activities
1,0
I worked here for 2 years. Fast paced collection enviroment with no incentives, no recognition for performing agents. No growth. No care for agents. Whether you are on your death bed you still must come into work or risk losing your job.
Pros
Working hours are flexible
Cons
No care for agents.
1,0
Would not work for them ever again. Management was the worste, made you feel like nothing. Put certain people forward that they liked, employee turnover very high
1,0
Disrespective management under paying agent stressful the worst company you could work for unproffetional when its increase time lots of regulations so that u wont get anything they dont care about the agents working there .getting 5500 for the whole 5 years increase its only a 6 % thats undee a rand
4,0
Working at Tenacity was really fun.The working environment is good I've managed to work different stages which is middle stage and late stage.I need growth and I believe change is good.
3,0
Tenacity is a good company but it is situated far from where i stay and travelling is very expensive for me spending almost R1200 p/mon travelling is too much.
5,0
I love working there but my salary does not meet my monthly expenses.. They have a friendly environment and the pressure is not too much one can handle it.
3,0
A good start up but still very young at the time in its growth strategy for anything to feel like decisions taken made sense although ultimately they did continue growing, so much respect to the team. Many times innovation was look at skeptically rather than with the opportunity to grow a possible ROI.
The working hours attributed to a lack of work life balance but the Culture was great. Lots of fun was had and seeing people grow was awesome to be a part of
5,0
It was great to work there nice shifts ,stability. Great benefits I started off as a data capturer ,captured the applications. Then did applications over the phone. Was promoted to confirmations department where I approved or declined accounts ,check bank statement or payslips.. Made calls to employers SA and NON SA to confirm applicants employment.Worked hand in hand with the fraud department as many documents tend to be fabricated. Worked correspondence via email approving and declining accounts.
1,0
My typical day would be .Talking to different customers over the phone ,educating them and getting them to pay their accounts
I've learnt how to deal with different customers and team work
1,0
I worked in the customer service department and I liked working there but the management wasn't very helpful and clued up. They have no empathy whatsoever towards their team members. It's a good place to start your call centre career but not for the long run. They pay you peanuts for the amount of work you have to do. I'm glad I left.
1,0
The management is highly unprofessional they do not value their staff at all. They have crazy and inhuman rules, they only value their time but not of agents.
4,0
We used to donate the Christmas boxes end of the year that i really enjoyed giving back to others who are less fortunate
We would dress up for the event to make the children feel welcomed
Pros
Free massages
Cons
Small space
2,0
This is a good company to work as is still growing. I have worked for the company for 11 years and i enjoyed myself as i gained so much experience with the company. I was the first agent of the company.
Pros
Off days when you meet target
Cons
Poor communication
2,0
I've worked here a while, the people and team leaders are good to work with but at this company they always point out the bad instead of your good. They always have a way of taking away the good things like getting people to work away your overtime. Ways to lessen your incentive like on two occasions I performed differently and still got the same kind of money. The incentive still gets deducted on as well. But it is a good company though. They're always hiring on a regular basis incase you need a job but they don't always read your emails nor do they get back to you.
Pros
Discounted food, Good working environment
Cons
Long hours, Taking sick leave influences your performance despite having a medical condition.
2,0
Good company to start working at but it's not a controlled environment in the call centre.
Deductions are ridiculous, they don't contribute to any of the compulsory "benefits, the force staff to take medical aids ect but they don't give a percentage towards it. Some of the higher management is also very uptight and they're very threatening.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Terrible break schedules
workplace is fun
Ceo very friendly

target driven company

the hardest not getting feedback when you doing good

get free t-shirts

typical day at work reading emails listening to calls, training new recruits and doing coaching
Pros
discount on lunches
1,0
Its can be a fun place to work at when management allows, this change all the time mostly not for the benefit of the employees or to make things easier.
Pros
Staff card and subsidized meals
Cons
Long hours for little to no money
5,0
A typical day at work would be taking calls from different stores from around the country and provide solutions to their quires regarding the system they are using in the store. What I learnt most was how to keep a cool head when under pressure and make sure that you stay focused to what you have to achieve. It was really a great fortune to have worked there.
5,0
The Tenacity financial services is a good company to work for and a very productive and fun place to be.with a good management team who always make sure their agent are happy all the time. will recommend the company to anyone who wishes to work there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Commission