Tenacity Financial Services
View all Tenacity Financial Services reviews

Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Review

productive

Loved doing Data Capturing, honestly hated the long calls. Co-workers were more helpful than the Managers. Having no help with clients/ customers from Management, always having to run to Co-workers if having a problem. Was not a very healthy / fun work experience. Long hours and alot of stress but no real Benefits.

Pros

Two days off a week

Cons

Working weekends, Long hours, Short breaks

1,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

Fun and productive work place

We had targets to meet daily and I would meet my daily targets as they were easy to meet.The work place was fun and I wouldn't miss a day, we had incentives and fun days, a lot of activities were done. The team leader were amazing, as well as the entire management.

Pros

Incentives, lunches, time off from work

Cons

Reasonable hours
Same roleSame location

Pathetic Excuse for a company

I worked in the customer service department and I liked working there but the management wasn't very helpful and clued up. They have no empathy whatsoever towards their team members. It's a good place to start your call centre career but not for the long run. They pay you peanuts for the amount of work you have to do. I'm glad I left.
Same location

Fun to work for the company

Good company to for, we also worked as a team.good environment, when you have good KPI'S the will voucher for an employees.End year fiction party, bonus.

Pros

Gift voucher

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance