Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews

Salary and working hours

They pay 5000pm and the work is Monday to Sunday, not ideal for a person with children. The work place is nice and chilled if only they could consider the pay

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Long hours and little pay

friendly environment.

Am gaining a lots of experience dealing with different customers everyday, you can work for the company for years but your salary will only increase with 1rand per hour.

Pros

10 mntsbody break

Cons

Salary

Fun to work for the company

Good company to for, we also worked as a team.good environment, when you have good KPI'S the will voucher for an employees.End year fiction party, bonus.

Pros

Gift voucher

Cons

Fun and productive work place

We had targets to meet daily and I would meet my daily targets as they were easy to meet.The work place was fun and I wouldn't miss a day, we had incentives and fun days, a lot of activities were done. The team leader were amazing, as well as the entire management.

Pros

Incentives, lunches, time off from work

Cons

Reasonable hours

Fun and productive place

I enjoyed my life at Tenacity it a very was challenging environment but fun. I was allowed to work in different departments and was able to explore and develop myself in the different departments.It was a great experience

Pros

Time off, Free vouchers

Horrible

Management are crooks, uneducated selfish and lots of favoritism.You never get full paid salary Long working hours I hate working for that company I wish pepkor can take their contract elsewhere

Pros

No social activities

Unethical work practices

I worked here for 2 years. Fast paced collection enviroment with no incentives, no recognition for performing agents. No growth. No care for agents. Whether you are on your death bed you still must come into work or risk losing your job.

Pros

Working hours are flexible

Cons

No care for agents.

The worste place i'v ever worked at

Would not work for them ever again. Management was the worste, made you feel like nothing. Put certain people forward that they liked, employee turnover very high

Stressful

Disrespective management under paying agent stressful the worst company you could work for unproffetional when its increase time lots of regulations so that u wont get anything they dont care about the agents working there .getting 5500 for the whole 5 years increase its only a 6 % thats undee a rand

Fun workplace

Working at Tenacity was really fun.The working environment is good I've managed to work different stages which is middle stage and late stage.I need growth and I believe change is good.

The hours are long but the salary is not enough to meet all my needs

Even after so many years working for the company there's not salary review. You still get the same peanuts for years regardless of your performance. Theres no incentives or commission.

Tenacity is a goodcompany to work for

Tenacity is a good company but it is situated far from where i stay and travelling is very expensive for me spending almost R1200 p/mon travelling is too much.

They have great benefits

I love working there but my salary does not meet my monthly expenses.. They have a friendly environment and the pressure is not too much one can handle it.

Somewhat Limiting but Good Fun

A good start up but still very young at the time in its growth strategy for anything to feel like decisions taken made sense although ultimately they did continue growing, so much respect to the team. Many times innovation was look at skeptically rather than with the opportunity to grow a possible ROI. The working hours attributed to a lack of work life balance but the Culture was great. Lots of fun was had and seeing people grow was awesome to be a part of

Productive and fun work olace

It was great to work there nice shifts ,stability. Great benefits I started off as a data capturer ,captured the applications. Then did applications over the phone. Was promoted to confirmations department where I approved or declined accounts ,check bank statement or payslips.. Made calls to employers SA and NON SA to confirm applicants employment.Worked hand in hand with the fraud department as many documents tend to be fabricated. Worked correspondence via email approving and declining accounts.

Not happy where I'm working currently looking for a job

My typical day would be .Talking to different customers over the phone ,educating them and getting them to pay their accounts I've learnt how to deal with different customers and team work

Pathetic Excuse for a company

I worked in the customer service department and I liked working there but the management wasn't very helpful and clued up. They have no empathy whatsoever towards their team members. It's a good place to start your call centre career but not for the long run. They pay you peanuts for the amount of work you have to do. I'm glad I left.

Worst company I ever worked for

The management is highly unprofessional they do not value their staff at all. They have crazy and inhuman rules, they only value their time but not of agents.

fun environment

We used to donate the Christmas boxes end of the year that i really enjoyed giving back to others who are less fortunate We would dress up for the event to make the children feel welcomed

Pros

Free massages

Cons

Small space

Growing, fun and good working environment

This is a good company to work as is still growing. I have worked for the company for 11 years and i enjoyed myself as i gained so much experience with the company. I was the first agent of the company.

Pros

Off days when you meet target

Cons

Poor communication

No longer fun but productive.

I've worked here a while, the people and team leaders are good to work with but at this company they always point out the bad instead of your good. They always have a way of taking away the good things like getting people to work away your overtime. Ways to lessen your incentive like on two occasions I performed differently and still got the same kind of money. The incentive still gets deducted on as well. But it is a good company though. They're always hiring on a regular basis incase you need a job but they don't always read your emails nor do they get back to you.

Pros

Discounted food, Good working environment

Cons

Long hours, Taking sick leave influences your performance despite having a medical condition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Tenacity Financial Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?