Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews

The hours are long but the salary is not enough to meet all my needs

Even after so many years working for the company there's not salary review. You still get the same peanuts for years regardless of your performance. Theres no incentives or commission.

They have great benefits

I love working there but my salary does not meet my monthly expenses.. They have a friendly environment and the pressure is not too much one can handle it.

Worst company I ever worked for

The management is highly unprofessional they do not value their staff at all. They have crazy and inhuman rules, they only value their time but not of agents.

I wouldn't recomment the company even to my worst enemy.

Tenacity used to be fun but not anymore, the only thing they seem to be doing strong is pointing out the wrongs that the agents are doing instead of listening to agents and finding out how to improve the work place, the tools we use and the environment the agents r working in, there's no freedom of speech in anything work related but yet they expect 100% work commitment with a smile in our faces.

Fun workplace

I honestly enjoying working for Tenacity,I've learned many things such as the importance of the customers,punctuality, respect and I'm still learning new things everyday.The only that I don't like working for them is the salary that I'm getting its not enough as I'm working long hours and also the place that the company is situated on is awkward because you can only use a taxi,buses are few and yet the money is not enough for that.

Pros

Braai every fridays

Cons

Travelling

Productive/ fun

The day at work started with a cup of Coffee, interacting with my work colleagues I have learnt in the work place team work is important and your colleagues become your family away from home. Management was employee centric, approachable. Diverse cultures Speaking to clientele and there is a language barrier when you really wanna assist the customer to the best of your ability. When having themed days at work, was extremely competitive..

Pros

Employee centric

Cons

Growing within the company

can improve

Every work place has its ups and downs. Tenacity is fine but you need 2 make your day worthwhile for yourself. Learned a lot through co workers helping more then management. Enjoyed working with different customers on a daily basis. Tenacity needs to improve management, training as well as communication between managers. Most people are too relaxed because management socialise 2 much. Marathon days were fun and even working overtime, but as I said you need 2 make it fun for yourself. Overtime is never what its supposed 2 be month end because they rob employees. No growth and no structure either, training does not teach/help newbies in any way cos once they get on the floor, co workers need 2 train them properly.

Pros

2 days off a week

Cons

working weekends, long hours, no growth

Vibrant and Excelling

Its like a second home. Enjoyable and a relaxed but strict environment. Learning how to deal with different people on a daily basis. Always having a laugh with my co-workers. Management is always easy to approach.

Pros

Fun days/events

Cons

Working most weekends

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tenacity Financial Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7