Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Collection Agent5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

Tenacity is a goodcompany to work for

Tenacity is a good company but it is situated far from where i stay and travelling is very expensive for me spending almost R1200 p/mon travelling is too much.

Unethical work practices

I worked here for 2 years. Fast paced collection enviroment with no incentives, no recognition for performing agents. No growth. No care for agents. Whether you are on your death bed you still must come into work or risk losing your job.

Pros

Working hours are flexible

Cons

No care for agents.

Stressful

Disrespective management under paying agent stressful the worst company you could work for unproffetional when its increase time lots of regulations so that u wont get anything they dont care about the agents working there .getting 5500 for the whole 5 years increase its only a 6 % thats undee a rand

Not happy where I'm working currently looking for a job

My typical day would be .Talking to different customers over the phone ,educating them and getting them to pay their accounts I've learnt how to deal with different customers and team work

Fun place to work for

The Tenacity financial services is a good company to work for and a very productive and fun place to be.with a good management team who always make sure their agent are happy all the time. will recommend the company to anyone who wishes to work there.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7