Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative12 reviews
South Africa12 reviews

Fun to work for the company

Good company to for, we also worked as a team.good environment, when you have good KPI'S the will voucher for an employees.End year fiction party, bonus.

Pros

Gift voucher

Fun and productive place

I enjoyed my life at Tenacity it a very was challenging environment but fun. I was allowed to work in different departments and was able to explore and develop myself in the different departments.It was a great experience

Pros

Time off, Free vouchers

Cons

The worste place i'v ever worked at

Would not work for them ever again. Management was the worste, made you feel like nothing. Put certain people forward that they liked, employee turnover very high

Long hours and little pay

Good company to start working at but it's not a controlled environment in the call centre. Deductions are ridiculous, they don't contribute to any of the compulsory "benefits, the force staff to take medical aids ect but they don't give a percentage towards it. Some of the higher management is also very uptight and they're very threatening.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Terrible break schedules

Fun place when management allows

Its can be a fun place to work at when management allows, this change all the time mostly not for the benefit of the employees or to make things easier.

Pros

Staff card and subsidized meals

Cons

Long hours for little to no money

This is a really great company which aims to empower its employees and the standards at which the workers go at it, it inspires the whole office space

A typical day at work would be taking calls from different stores from around the country and provide solutions to their quires regarding the system they are using in the store. What I learnt most was how to keep a cool head when under pressure and make sure that you stay focused to what you have to achieve. It was really a great fortune to have worked there.

fun workplace

Tenacity is a very fun environment to work with,proffessional managers....the company values are followed by employees. The premises are neat and clean with a canteen that has discounts

Pros

free lunches

Cons

late shift

Good experience

i worked at customer service , debt collector and fraud . i learned a lot working for the company as i was doing different jobs however salary was the same . They had provident fund and uif which helps when you stop working with them .

Fun workplace,Growth

My expertise lies in successfully enhancing customer response strategies, innovating new processes, and managing overall customer service functionality to maximize loyalty, productivity, and growth. Through my experience, I have become adept in overseeing personnel across a wide variety of responsibilities to optimize corporate performance while demonstrating a steadfast commitment to maximizing customer service and satisfaction.

Pros

Growth

Perfomance driven

Very friendly staff and management a feel at home vibe a company that loves to boost staff moral very high on emplyee growth and has good vision and mission statement.

Pros

Free lunch based on perfomance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tenacity Financial Services?

Productive and Customer Centric

A typical day at work is to solve customer queries and ensure that the system is updated correctly. i learned to be more patient and pay more attention to detail. The management offers a supportive role to ensure operations are smooth. There is more emphasis on teamwork and partnership. The hardest part of the is dealing with unhappy customers. the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that iv assisted in resolving a customers query.

Pros

Daily Incentives

Cons

Overtime

productive

listening to customers complains regarding money transfers from PEP and I have learned to be calm when dealing with irate customers.Need to multitask and be a quick thinker.

Pros

no growth

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7
2.7
  • Tenacity Financial Services
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?