Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews

productive

Loved doing Data Capturing, honestly hated the long calls. Co-workers were more helpful than the Managers. Having no help with clients/ customers from Management, always having to run to Co-workers if having a problem. Was not a very healthy / fun work experience. Long hours and alot of stress but no real Benefits.

Pros

Two days off a week

Cons

Working weekends, Long hours, Short breaks

Fun and productive work place

We had targets to meet daily and I would meet my daily targets as they were easy to meet.The work place was fun and I wouldn't miss a day, we had incentives and fun days, a lot of activities were done. The team leader were amazing, as well as the entire management.

Pros

Incentives, lunches, time off from work

Cons

Reasonable hours

Pathetic Excuse for a company

I worked in the customer service department and I liked working there but the management wasn't very helpful and clued up. They have no empathy whatsoever towards their team members. It's a good place to start your call centre career but not for the long run. They pay you peanuts for the amount of work you have to do. I'm glad I left.

Fun working environment, frer lunches when we reach our targets from the management.

Fun work environment , I enjoy working with all the races ,agents always eager to assist each other ,different age groups also inside the company which is not a problem at all.

Pros

At times free meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7