Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews for Debt Collector

Debt Collector10 reviews
South Africa10 reviews

Fun workplace

Working at Tenacity was really fun.The working environment is good I've managed to work different stages which is middle stage and late stage.I need growth and I believe change is good.

fun environment

We used to donate the Christmas boxes end of the year that i really enjoyed giving back to others who are less fortunate We would dress up for the event to make the children feel welcomed

Pros

Free massages

Cons

Small space

Its too much work load with no incentive..no fun more especially in my department

I work here its almost 3 years rediculous salary increase working hard but not rewarded for that.for all the time i've been working here i reach my target

Pros

Not at all

Cons

Yes we working from 8 till 5 with a 30 minutes lunch and 2 15minutes tea times

Fun work place

Awesome!!! Productive and motivational organization to work for. I have gained different skills while I worked there such as Communication skill both verbal and written, Leading skills and Time management

Pros

Not applicable

Productive workplace

This company focuses mainly on company benefits other than those of the employees. Hours change with the management interes. all in all, it was a job to put food on the table not that one can work for life in.

Pros

weekly competitions

Cons

long hours with high loads of work - not that its bad anyway

Productive and friendly culture

The working environment is friendly and productive. It drives individuals to meet their targets,while having absolute fun in the process.The hours are flexible and there are opportunities for growth.

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Transport

You are responsible for your own happiness. Tenacity is what u make it to be

Best callcentre to work for. There are ups and downs like at any company but I enjoy working at Tenacity. Ive been moved from one department to the other and im still doing a great job.

productive and Fun

Dealing with difficult client ,i learned how to calm the client when they angry ,was fun working there i enjoyed working with everyone i worked with.

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Normal hours

work at Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity is a stable financial company that offers great benefits for call centre agents with or without call centre experience.

Fun workplace

I liaise with customers on a daily basis with regards to their overdue accounts, i have learned to be a team player working with a team that is enegertic. The hardest part of my job is having to deal with difficult and rude customers, and the most enjoyable part is learning different cultures as i meet people from different background and culture.

Pros

Friday Fun Day, Free lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7
2.7
  • Tenacity Financial Services
  • Debt Collector
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?