Tenacity Financial Services

South Africa52 reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & Benefits

Salary and working hours

They pay 5000pm and the work is Monday to Sunday, not ideal for a person with children. The work place is nice and chilled if only they could consider the pay

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Long hours and little pay

Fun to work for the company

Good company to for, we also worked as a team.good environment, when you have good KPI'S the will voucher for an employees.End year fiction party, bonus.

Pros

Gift voucher

Horrible

Management are crooks, uneducated selfish and lots of favoritism.You never get full paid salary Long working hours I hate working for that company I wish pepkor can take their contract elsewhere

Pros

No social activities

Stressful

Disrespective management under paying agent stressful the worst company you could work for unproffetional when its increase time lots of regulations so that u wont get anything they dont care about the agents working there .getting 5500 for the whole 5 years increase its only a 6 % thats undee a rand

The hours are long but the salary is not enough to meet all my needs

Even after so many years working for the company there's not salary review. You still get the same peanuts for years regardless of your performance. Theres no incentives or commission.

Tenacity is a goodcompany to work for

Tenacity is a good company but it is situated far from where i stay and travelling is very expensive for me spending almost R1200 p/mon travelling is too much.

They have great benefits

I love working there but my salary does not meet my monthly expenses.. They have a friendly environment and the pressure is not too much one can handle it.

Productive and fun work olace

It was great to work there nice shifts ,stability. Great benefits I started off as a data capturer ,captured the applications. Then did applications over the phone. Was promoted to confirmations department where I approved or declined accounts ,check bank statement or payslips.. Made calls to employers SA and NON SA to confirm applicants employment.Worked hand in hand with the fraud department as many documents tend to be fabricated. Worked correspondence via email approving and declining accounts.

Long hours and little pay

Good company to start working at but it's not a controlled environment in the call centre. Deductions are ridiculous, they don't contribute to any of the compulsory "benefits, the force staff to take medical aids ect but they don't give a percentage towards it. Some of the higher management is also very uptight and they're very threatening.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Terrible break schedules

Productive and fun workplace

workplace is fun Ceo very friendly target driven company the hardest not getting feedback when you doing good get free t-shirts typical day at work reading emails listening to calls, training new recruits and doing coaching

Pros

discount on lunches

Cons

Fun place when management allows

Its can be a fun place to work at when management allows, this change all the time mostly not for the benefit of the employees or to make things easier.

Pros

Staff card and subsidized meals

Cons

Long hours for little to no money

Fun place to work for

The Tenacity financial services is a good company to work for and a very productive and fun place to be.with a good management team who always make sure their agent are happy all the time. will recommend the company to anyone who wishes to work there.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Commission

fun work place

good company to start a career and build exsperience great enviroment and culture aswell.great working at tenacity very fun all companys do have there ups and downs its what you ake of it

Pros

prizes now and then medical aid

Cons

Its too much work load with no incentive..no fun more especially in my department

I work here its almost 3 years rediculous salary increase working hard but not rewarded for that.for all the time i've been working here i reach my target

Pros

Not at all

Cons

Yes we working from 8 till 5 with a 30 minutes lunch and 2 15minutes tea times

Good experience

i worked at customer service , debt collector and fraud . i learned a lot working for the company as i was doing different jobs however salary was the same . They had provident fund and uif which helps when you stop working with them .

Productive workplace

This company focuses mainly on company benefits other than those of the employees. Hours change with the management interes. all in all, it was a job to put food on the table not that one can work for life in.

Pros

weekly competitions

Cons

long hours with high loads of work - not that its bad anyway

Productive and friendly culture

The working environment is friendly and productive. It drives individuals to meet their targets,while having absolute fun in the process.The hours are flexible and there are opportunities for growth.

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Transport

Fun workplace

I honestly enjoying working for Tenacity,I've learned many things such as the importance of the customers,punctuality, respect and I'm still learning new things everyday.The only that I don't like working for them is the salary that I'm getting its not enough as I'm working long hours and also the place that the company is situated on is awkward because you can only use a taxi,buses are few and yet the money is not enough for that.

Pros

Braai every fridays

Cons

Travelling

productive

Loved doing Data Capturing, honestly hated the long calls. Co-workers were more helpful than the Managers. Having no help with clients/ customers from Management, always having to run to Co-workers if having a problem. Was not a very healthy / fun work experience. Long hours and alot of stress but no real Benefits.

Pros

Two days off a week

Cons

Working weekends, Long hours, Short breaks

work at Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity is a stable financial company that offers great benefits for call centre agents with or without call centre experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenacity Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7
2.7
  • Tenacity Financial Services
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?