Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Pay & Benefits reviews

Even after so many years working for the company there's not salary review. You still get the same peanuts for years regardless of your performance. Theres no incentives or commission.
Management are crooks, uneducated selfish and lots of favoritism.You never get full paid salary Long working hours I hate working for that company I wish pepkor can take their contract elsewhere
Pros
No social activities
Cons
Disrespective management under paying agent stressful the worst company you could work for unproffetional when its increase time lots of regulations so that u wont get anything they dont care about the agents working there .getting 5500 for the whole 5 years increase its only a 6 % thats undee a rand
Tenacity is a good company but it is situated far from where i stay and travelling is very expensive for me spending almost R1200 p/mon travelling is too much.
I love working there but my salary does not meet my monthly expenses.. They have a friendly environment and the pressure is not too much one can handle it.
It was great to work there nice shifts ,stability. Great benefits I started off as a data capturer ,captured the applications. Then did applications over the phone. Was promoted to confirmations department where I approved or declined accounts ,check bank statement or payslips.. Made calls to employers SA and NON SA to confirm applicants employment.Worked hand in hand with the fraud department as many documents tend to be fabricated. Worked correspondence via email approving and declining accounts.
I've worked here a while, the people and team leaders are good to work with but at this company they always point out the bad instead of your good. They always have a way of taking away the good things like getting people to work away your overtime. Ways to lessen your incentive like on two occasions I performed differently and still got the same kind of money. The incentive still gets deducted on as well. But it is a good company though. They're always hiring on a regular basis incase you need a job but they don't always read your emails nor do they get back to you.
Pros
Discounted food, Good working environment
Cons
Long hours, Taking sick leave influences your performance despite having a medical condition.
Good company to start working at but it's not a controlled environment in the call centre. Deductions are ridiculous, they don't contribute to any of the compulsory "benefits, the force staff to take medical aids ect but they don't give a percentage towards it. Some of the higher management is also very uptight and they're very threatening.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Terrible break schedules
workplace is fun Ceo very friendly target driven company the hardest not getting feedback when you doing good get free t-shirts typical day at work reading emails listening to calls, training new recruits and doing coaching
Pros
discount on lunches
Cons
Its can be a fun place to work at when management allows, this change all the time mostly not for the benefit of the employees or to make things easier.
Pros
Staff card and subsidized meals
Cons
Long hours for little to no money
The Tenacity financial services is a good company to work for and a very productive and fun place to be.with a good management team who always make sure their agent are happy all the time. will recommend the company to anyone who wishes to work there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Commission
good company to start a career and build exsperience great enviroment and culture aswell.great working at tenacity very fun all companys do have there ups and downs its what you ake of it
Pros
prizes now and then medical aid
Cons
I work here its almost 3 years rediculous salary increase working hard but not rewarded for that.for all the time i've been working here i reach my target
Pros
Not at all
Cons
Yes we working from 8 till 5 with a 30 minutes lunch and 2 15minutes tea times
i worked at customer service , debt collector and fraud . i learned a lot working for the company as i was doing different jobs however salary was the same . They had provident fund and uif which helps when you stop working with them .
This company focuses mainly on company benefits other than those of the employees. Hours change with the management interes. all in all, it was a job to put food on the table not that one can work for life in.
Pros
weekly competitions
Cons
long hours with high loads of work - not that its bad anyway
The working environment is friendly and productive. It drives individuals to meet their targets,while having absolute fun in the process.The hours are flexible and there are opportunities for growth.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
Transport
I honestly enjoying working for Tenacity,I've learned many things such as the importance of the customers,punctuality, respect and I'm still learning new things everyday.The only that I don't like working for them is the salary that I'm getting its not enough as I'm working long hours and also the place that the company is situated on is awkward because you can only use a taxi,buses are few and yet the money is not enough for that.
Pros
Braai every fridays
Cons
Travelling
Loved doing Data Capturing, honestly hated the long calls. Co-workers were more helpful than the Managers. Having no help with clients/ customers from Management, always having to run to Co-workers if having a problem. Was not a very healthy / fun work experience. Long hours and alot of stress but no real Benefits.
Pros
Two days off a week
Cons
Working weekends, Long hours, Short breaks
Tenacity is a stable financial company that offers great benefits for call centre agents with or without call centre experience.