Productive and really a great environment to work in.
* Get into the office, make myself a mug of coffee to start the day.
Open mail if any, check/respond to emails and my in tray on my
desk. Print bank statements, complete reconciliations. Update and
record invoices. Ensure purchase orders are done for the day.
Dispenses and record petty cash requests. Ensuring any requested
quotations or invoices are done timorously. Assist with any
payroll/HR queries. Ensuring appropriate approvals are received
for AP's. Filing and any admin work is updated daily.
* I learned a lot about the pharmaceutical industry and directly
relating to stock control and reconciliations.
* Our management team were great, we made sure our deadlines
and targets were met and were rewarded in many ways.
* The culture was one of work hard and play hard.
* I would not describe it as being the hardest part of the job but just
the time of the month that we were all under pressure to get every
thing in before the month was closed off and reports had to be
* I should definitely mention my colleges and being part of a great
team makes work life all the more enjoyable.
I also loved the constant learning and challenges.