The aurum institute
4,1 out of 5 stars.
View all The aurum institute reviews

The aurum institute

The aurum institute Employee Review

Good,warm welcoming,encourage us to do the best all time,always check for the loopholes in your working environment. Install the values of work ethics all the time, making you feel free & open to any challenges you came across during your working environment. They always improve your work by giving you opportunities to attend different trainings on new development in our working environment,so that we remaining the best in what we do,which is very exciting for us colleaguesSometimes you can feel if you didn't attend any activities at work,because of some life collapses,but all in all what I'm trying to say is that there's always somethings to catch ups in our work situation. We were always given a room to expand & enjoy our work to the fullest,although our contracts are ended but we miss everything about our work around Ekurhuleni health facilities,as we always make the best of our work. As we've taken as our full time task...

Pros

New information all the time, to make our work enjoyable.

Cons

Long hours was always through arrangements. We always work avarage hours..

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

It was fun and a bit hectic sometimes

When it's month it becomes more hectic because you have to report a monthly stats. Other than that, working for the aurum institute was amazing and fun.

Pros

Too many informative trainings

Cons

I can't think of any

Informative

You get to learn more about health and HIV related information. You grow in knowledge. Helping people improve their health and educating that is the most enjoyable part of the job. Pressure when there are more clients is too much. There is no growth as you do one and the same thing.

Strange culture

The culture is quite strange. There is an assumption that the Aurum way of doing things is the only way and if you are a new employee you don't know what you are doing.There is a very hierarchical culture where if you are not in a high enough management level then you should not be speaking to the Executives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The aurum institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • The aurum institute
  • Productive,teamwork,self improvements & good working environment with supportive & positive colleagues.etc