The aurum institute
4,1 out of 5 stars.

The aurum institute Employee Reviews in Rustenburg, North West

Rustenburg, North West3 reviews

3,4Job Security & Advancement

It was productive,inspired to our life

It was productive and inspiring developing our future giving us new skill very supportive to the employee it is the company that cares about people.

Pros

Cons

Flexi hours

very productive and fun work place

daily targets were and deadlines were the order of the day. the job itself was a challenge and gave so much exposure. The job included data collection and data capturing, document management and documents handling, travelling was also part of my job description.

environment

A client based research organisation that you have to always make sure everything is perfect in order to keep the best interest of client at high standards according to (ICH) GCP guidelines. you constantly need to make sure that all protocol requirements are followed from the beginning to the end of the study. Subordinates( include myself) help each other out when assistance is required. We are able to work as a team. the hardest part about this job is when you are unable to dedicate time to yourself because there is an over flow of clients at the site. Learning opportunities seem to be limited to people who are trying to obtain there masters degrees forgetting hat there are other individuals who would like to get diploma/degree but are unable to due to finance. the positive feedback from the clients make the job worthwhile.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

no educational growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The aurum institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,9 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • The aurum institute
  • Rustenburg, North West
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?