The aurum institute

The aurum institute Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk9 reviews
South Africa9 reviews

4,1Work-Life Balance

Positive working environment , adabtabe , positive people , professional management, good ethics , good benefits , adabtable , room for growth , motivation ,

Productive, fun , educational and very professional .

Come prepared as you know what which position you applied for and read and know more about the company.And remember to be on time ,professional and dress proper nor be presentable

Pros

Coffee

Cons

N/a

Good to work there..

But the salary was not that good but everything is wonderful... The working condition is good and lunch is also good.. You get payed on the 25 they don't make any mistakes by paying their employees.

Pros

If you are studying don't stress they are not greedy people

Cons

Non

It was productive,inspired to our life

It was productive and inspiring developing our future giving us new skill very supportive to the employee it is the company that cares about people.

Pros

Cons

Flexi hours

I had a good balance between work and life with a good salary

I start at 7:00, clock-in, checking all work related messages, calls and emails from the previous day and respond back, checking any new information to capture.

Great Company

Great company to work for... Good management and great people. Aurum takes care of its own people. Working hours are normal. Cannot complain much about anything.

Great working environment

The Aurum institute was the best employer anyone would ask for,the seniors were good and patient people and wouldn't presurrise anyone with too much work load,the employees of The Aurum Institute were so fun to work with.

Pros

Good working relationship

Cons

Productive and fun place to work and learn from.

I was hired on contract basis(1 year). I was not working at the main office but, placed at a clinic in New-Brighton. This gave me opportunities to work with people and learn more about health practices. Working for The Aurum institute left me with zero complaints. I would continue to work for The Aurum Institute if I were to be hired as a permanent staff member.

Pros

I worked a straight shift and, that allowed me enough time to spend with family during the week and, weekends.

Cons

Being a contract worker did not allow room for growth.

I am expected t compile a report every and each end of the moth, stating the challenges i have come across, the achievements and plans and suggestions

I have many different job tittles which basically change depending on what i am doing for the time. First of all i am working for a reaserch company for T.B and HIV (The Aurum Institute), i do things like distributing treatment to the patients, retreive files and send them to the Dr of to the pharmacy, i do all that due to lack of nurses, so my day is never the same, it changes as the day goes on and depending on what time i am in at. I have learnt a lot in my work, like working under pressure to meet dead lines, to work without any suppervision. I work well with my managers and my co-workers because there is co-operation. The hardest part of my job is when i am expected to have been captured a number of data, and at the same time i have to assist with the running of a clinic, so i will have to gi that extra mile and work long hours to meet my dead line. The most enjoyable part is well i have to represent on my report, and bein gcongratulated..

Pros

we normally get free lunches when we had meeting, or on a celebration event.

Cons

i normally work long hours when i want to meet my dead line timeously, and i am requested to do so

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The aurum institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance