The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Culture reviews

Clear

Found 70 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,598 reviews

Was good working there

The environment is very great and the superiors are amazing. You just have to know your reason for being there and just focus on work. I like how they engage with students they give them more exposure

Its very fast moving company, which you gave to be pro active

Focus on your work and know what you doing. Employees have a very supportive spirit. The employer share the knowledge about the running cost of products .

Very good company to work for

Big oppotunities to develop yourself Managemant are supportive Good culture to work in Always willing to assist there employee to study futher. Good program running especially the CSI project.

productive place

receiving quite a number of samples everyday. have learned to work under pressure. Management was very helpful and informative. THE HARDEST IS WHEN THE LINE IS DOwn with no help. cant produce required liters.

A friendly environment

Friendly colleagues Friendly environment Team players Excellent management and leader Coaching and training Less stress environment Working hours fairly ok

productive, healthy working environment

A learning environment. A competitive field that needs perseverance, it adheres to the food and beverage standards. The hardest part of the job is having to stop or pause production for conformance and quality reasons. The most enjoyable part of the job, is knowing that customers trust me in delivering world class products that are not only safe but bring pleasure to their needs.

Best employer by far

Great people that makes the workplace a great place to be, never a dull moment, innovation and leadership, Culture of respect, honest and much more fun. Given an opportunity i would go back.

I was work as a December on busy time

I was appreciate to work coca cola cumpany as machandiser, compatition is high so you must be smart every time and fast.may learn aware for different customers and cultures,be a good person.i was clock in the morning by 8:00 and clock out 17:00, sometimes the work overtime but it course by customers.

Dedicated to my work

I am a working hard person who always walk extra mile in my daily duties. Believe in team work and have a target in all we doing day by day. Responsibilities: *to deliver at right time *keep all lines running * clean as we go *Paper work and PC

Good place to work - productive

Services and maintenance of trucks, trailers, forklifts, job cards, spares orders,brake downs after hours.Prep for roadworthy and NOSA inspections. Job allocations. Learned - do not trust any body. The promises that was made did not realized. I was told that I am getting the job as the workshop foreman, although i did the job but did not get the pay. My salary was the same as the mechanics. Management - told me from 2nd day that they going to retrench us. That was very stressful. Workplace culture - Once you find your feet the people feels like family. Colleagues were very nice to work with and we were great working together as a team. If somebody needs help, I liked it to be there to help. Hardest part of the job - to be uncertain about the position tomorrow. We where constantly reminded about the retrenchment. The work itself was fine although we worked very hard and for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job - Is doing what i know best and help others to achieve their potential too.

Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

See more jobs

productive

the culture of the company is great and everyone i work with is amazing. I learned that team work is what keeps us productive, the hardest part is when we experiencing a break down and the most enjoyable part is when we reaching our daily target

Productive and fun workspace

Productive and fun workspace, I have learned a lot here. It was truly an enjoyable part of my career. I have learned a lot here and the management was great.

Awesome working place

Awesome fun workplace, learned so much and experience is so amazing that it can help me to work anywhere. They pushed me to be versatile because i learned a lot.

Productive workplace

I had a great time working at this company. I was given a great opportunity to expand my skills and was promoted accordingly. The management was good to work with and the culture was positive.

Pros

Great advancing opportunties

coke peninsula beverages

It is unfortunate that the smaller plants are under-staffed and overworked. Time management is problematic Management or leadership is a missing link No regular meetings held. Trade unions are not part of the culture and this influences how the human resources dept operates

Pros

discounted stock, up to 1ltr drinks free per day

Cons

Long hours /shifts

Productive and Fun

Good work ethics. A lot to learn such as project management. They have very good mentorship programmes. The culture was amazing. The most enjoyable part was learning and free refreshments.

Pros

Free refreshments

Cons

Nothing really

Great benefits

Company offers great benefits 13th cheque, provident fund that grows well and salaries competitive. Issue is work life balance, looking after a large area.

Pros

free drinkage

Good workplace

The company is big and has opotunity for growth. The work culture is fresh and exciting. Working hours starts as early as 2a.m and end late as a driver. More

Earn whilst you grow..

FMCG sector has its demands for a total service offering,Passion and Loyal clients will keep you on your toes.. Best Brands are in the same way have and demands highest quality standards at all levels.You will have fun as the culture allows you to measure yourself against Target Set.

Pros

Team Building at Best Environments eg;Natures Game Reserves

Cons

Demand of the Brand Brand keeps you aware around competitors.

Job security, management had a open door policy

Loved working for Coca Cola, had an amazing work and home life balance, they took care of there staff, lots of career advancement if you wanted it, also to ensure your job does not get dull they trained you in a number of areas within the organisation so you had a better understanding on how the entire organisation worked ..

Pros

Team work, job satisfaction and management

Cons

I had to leave due to husbands transfer

It was very much productive

The company gave us all the ppe we needed so i won't say we worked on an unhealthy environment ,workers made it feel like home because of the unity we had.Competition helped us meet our daily target.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 K
2,8 K
1,8 K

• The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
  • Culture