The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Management reviews

Clear

Found 93 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,598 reviews

Exciting enviroment

Great Sales strategies, negotiation skills and business building, Could not trust many sales people due to competition.lots of incentives. Management had favorites. great company

Professional and forward-thinking

Employees are well educated and experienced. Managers are organised and lead with integrity. There is a good atmosphere for collaboration. Good communication of objectives and performance. Mistakes are tolerated as learning experiences. Very high usage of technology and availability of information to do the job. Strong standards and governance.

Fast Paced, exciting and demanding

The work day begins at 06h00. Due to my position as Fleet Controller Inland Region I began at around 05h00 to manage the other six sites employees work and service schedule, Close off previous days work times on the Kronos salary system, manage any unnecessary overtime created. 07h00 daily meeting with the Bloemfontein staff including the fleet planner and fleet admin. Self discipline in timekeeping to plan ahead and non procrastinating. Excellent structure, policies and procedures. Basic and normal for a corporate company. The hardest part that I encountered was to learn very quickly about individual persons management. This I would say would be the sense of achievement of a full day worked and the early planning of the tasks are completed accordingly.

Pros

Free cool drinks and free coke wares

productive place

receiving quite a number of samples everyday. have learned to work under pressure. Management was very helpful and informative. THE HARDEST IS WHEN THE LINE IS DOwn with no help. cant produce required liters.

A friendly environment

Friendly colleagues Friendly environment Team players Excellent management and leader Coaching and training Less stress environment Working hours fairly ok

Good place to work - productive

Services and maintenance of trucks, trailers, forklifts, job cards, spares orders,brake downs after hours.Prep for roadworthy and NOSA inspections. Job allocations. Learned - do not trust any body. The promises that was made did not realized. I was told that I am getting the job as the workshop foreman, although i did the job but did not get the pay. My salary was the same as the mechanics. Management - told me from 2nd day that they going to retrench us. That was very stressful. Workplace culture - Once you find your feet the people feels like family. Colleagues were very nice to work with and we were great working together as a team. If somebody needs help, I liked it to be there to help. Hardest part of the job - to be uncertain about the position tomorrow. We where constantly reminded about the retrenchment. The work itself was fine although we worked very hard and for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job - Is doing what i know best and help others to achieve their potential too.

Favoritism is very high in the company. Unfair treatment after 9 years service. Top Management is some times disconnected from the lower level management.

very good company to work for

i really enjoyed working for coca cola with good management who are willing to assist where there is a problem and also teaching you more of the operations

Productive and fun workspace

Productive and fun workspace, I have learned a lot here. It was truly an enjoyable part of my career. I have learned a lot here and the management was great.

Warm , high pressured working environment .

From a high pressured working environment you get a truck load of cool drinks for free and also the management personnel are hard workers who go an extra mile into making sure that the company succeeds they always yearn for growth and they assist you and make you feel at ease. I don't remember a single day I went home angry or hurt the people there are loving from cleaners to top management they are very kind but that doesn't mean you can take an advantage of that you must be respectful and remember that you are at work .There is a time for fun and games and there is also a time to work and push beyond boundaries and meet dead lines .

Pros

free cool drinks

Cons

Must expect to relocate someday.

Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

See more jobs

Vibrant,productive,challenging, scope for growth and earning potential.

FABULOUS organisation to work for, Most fabulous. Tons of skills to develope and learn, which enhances your business acumen.Management is pro active and caring towards staff's needs. Precise and professional. Love and brotherhood is part of the DNA. I experienced this personally with the duration I spent at the World Cup in 2010.

Productive workplace

I had a great time working at this company. I was given a great opportunity to expand my skills and was promoted accordingly. The management was good to work with and the culture was positive.

Pros

Great advancing opportunties

coke peninsula beverages

It is unfortunate that the smaller plants are under-staffed and overworked. Time management is problematic Management or leadership is a missing link No regular meetings held. Trade unions are not part of the culture and this influences how the human resources dept operates

Pros

discounted stock, up to 1ltr drinks free per day

Cons

Long hours /shifts

Productive and Fun

Good work ethics. A lot to learn such as project management. They have very good mentorship programmes. The culture was amazing. The most enjoyable part was learning and free refreshments.

Pros

Free refreshments

Cons

Nothing really

Productive and fun

Busy Learned the importance of having reliable causal workers for pick periods Very good management Looking out for each other having had to learn Sepedi in a very short time to able to understand all general workers' payroll queries. The celebration after balancing off the month/quarter/year

Productive and fun

Always something to learn, enjoyed working at ABI, just the shifts was hard but manageable. Enjoyed working and management was always supportive. Motivating all the time

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Shifts

Management doesn't care about the staff members and how they feel.They make the ceo of the company a heartless person whereas he cares for his workers

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Average hours

Productive and fun work place

Having to work at coca cola was very wonderful everyone was being treated equally management had their days when we're being rude to their workers but we all know it's all because of the stress

Pros

Worked Monday to friday

Cons

One can learn a lot about beverage manufacturing and production process and gain a lot of experience while working in the company. Management system is alright.

Pros

Well known Brand

Cons

Long Hours

Job security, management had a open door policy

Loved working for Coca Cola, had an amazing work and home life balance, they took care of there staff, lots of career advancement if you wanted it, also to ensure your job does not get dull they trained you in a number of areas within the organisation so you had a better understanding on how the entire organisation worked ..

Pros

Team work, job satisfaction and management

Cons

I had to leave due to husbands transfer

Productive and fun

My day starts off with a hot cup of rooibos tea and switching on my switchboard. I'v learned that one should have patience. The management team are very professional yet friendly. The difficult part of the job is dealing with unreasonable/angry/frustrated customers. The enjoyable part of the job is having supporting colleagues and having good laughs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 K
2,8 K
1,8 K

• The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?