The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 132 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,598 reviews

Very fast paced, time management is key. Good company to work for

You must be self managed especially in sales. They helped me with my Diploma fees. Fast paced work but there's also time for fun. I also enjoyed CSI days where we gave back to communities.If you are not fast, you work long hours.I also enjoyed Gala Dinner evenings where we get incentives of cash, trips or appliances

Pros

Incentives, uniform, Monthly Coke soft drinks vouchers

Cons

very fast paced

Excellent service

Excellent working condition I learnt lot work ethics with lot of personal development .it's company I would like to work for again and again .I really had great success and enjoy every moment

Pros

Lot of incentives

Cons

You make your own working hours

Warehouse

Vacation Students are being place outside the warehousec in the re wrap area where there is all kind of stock, damaged,staled,bees, pick stock with our hands in the sunny days, work long hours, get stinged by bees, the shift starts at 6am-2pm the team leader would ask us to stay behind at 1h45, and leave at 4pm.

Pros

Free launch during december holidays

Cons

No day off, work whole month with no day off, some team leaders will tell you to not clock on certain days so that some days will be an overtime

Productive and good work conditions

Coca cola is a big company with great leaders that are very patient and caring, their teaching skills is amazing. I learned a lot there even though I’m a Mechanical engineering student but I learned even more things that are not based on my course.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun at workplace, Productive

I really enjoyed being part of The Coca Cola Company (TCCC). I had a great experience with working with the brand as an ambassador. I was travelling slot, meeting new faces and visiting new places. It was great making new relationships as I was promoting for the brand. I learned alot I was able to understand so many different communities and I can surely say this company is a great place to be part of. I'm also glad I was part of TCCC.

Pros

Free Data & Lunch

Cons

Extra long hours at work

All the product they have to be on date all the time

People must use group work so dat they can have fun in work n also group work is good at work because they can work harder an aslo the stuff they have to arrive at work on time

Pros

30mins

Cons

1hr

Great company

Great company that pays their workers well. I really loved working there and wish to have stayed more. PENBEV has a lot of potential to grow, a bit rough on the edges allowing for an innovative person to practice and improve. It's a great company for a rookie to learn and grow

Fast Paced, exciting and demanding

The work day begins at 06h00. Due to my position as Fleet Controller Inland Region I began at around 05h00 to manage the other six sites employees work and service schedule, Close off previous days work times on the Kronos salary system, manage any unnecessary overtime created. 07h00 daily meeting with the Bloemfontein staff including the fleet planner and fleet admin. Self discipline in timekeeping to plan ahead and non procrastinating. Excellent structure, policies and procedures. Basic and normal for a corporate company. The hardest part that I encountered was to learn very quickly about individual persons management. This I would say would be the sense of achievement of a full day worked and the early planning of the tasks are completed accordingly.

Pros

Free cool drinks and free coke wares

Cons

Very good company to work for

Big oppotunities to develop yourself Managemant are supportive Good culture to work in Always willing to assist there employee to study futher. Good program running especially the CSI project.

Administrative clerk

It was a good and bad company because I worked for 11 years inside the company but under Labor broker temporary but the working experience tough me lot of things like perseverance and love what you doing everyday learning and want to become something in life

Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

See more jobs

Best employer by far

Great people that makes the workplace a great place to be, never a dull moment, innovation and leadership, Culture of respect, honest and much more fun. Given an opportunity i would go back.

Productive and fun workplace

It has been an amazing experience to freely work at Coca-Cola. Just being there at the start of the race and enjoy the different music playing in the background while you cheer for the runners was truly amazing .

While I was working as merchandiser at Coca-Cola thing where flowing smoothly.

I was working at Coca-Cola as a casual merchandiser.what I like about the company is that we got paid accordingly.we where given uniforms in time.labour broker is my problem .

Best company anyone can work for

Your working for this has got its own challenges. Because its an international company and well-known. Working for Coca-Cola you are an image of it.you have to behave in a good manner.

Pros

Good opportunities

Cons

Long working hours

I was work as a December on busy time

I was appreciate to work coca cola cumpany as machandiser, compatition is high so you must be smart every time and fast.may learn aware for different customers and cultures,be a good person.i was clock in the morning by 8:00 and clock out 17:00, sometimes the work overtime but it course by customers.

Dedicated to my work

I am a working hard person who always walk extra mile in my daily duties. Believe in team work and have a target in all we doing day by day. Responsibilities: *to deliver at right time *keep all lines running * clean as we go *Paper work and PC

Good place to work - productive

Services and maintenance of trucks, trailers, forklifts, job cards, spares orders,brake downs after hours.Prep for roadworthy and NOSA inspections. Job allocations. Learned - do not trust any body. The promises that was made did not realized. I was told that I am getting the job as the workshop foreman, although i did the job but did not get the pay. My salary was the same as the mechanics. Management - told me from 2nd day that they going to retrench us. That was very stressful. Workplace culture - Once you find your feet the people feels like family. Colleagues were very nice to work with and we were great working together as a team. If somebody needs help, I liked it to be there to help. Hardest part of the job - to be uncertain about the position tomorrow. We where constantly reminded about the retrenchment. The work itself was fine although we worked very hard and for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job - Is doing what i know best and help others to achieve their potential too.

Good rewarding and incentive

I enjoyed working at TCCC, and gained alot, it's a good rewarding company with good career opportunities advancement and good incentives for good staff performance

Hard work

Sometimes you work long hours start working very early I like the job but I'm staying in George and sometimes it's difficult to go home . the environment is good only problem is traveling home sometimes it takes two months to go home but I love the job.

Not bad

Its was quite a bit too much even though i was used to the work because was still fresh and a fast leaner so in all i can say is that i managed to work there.

It enjoyable working tccc

At The Coca Cola Company you don't work hard you work smart. They help you on developing more skills, as they push you to managerial positions so you can be an asset to the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 K
2,8 K
1,8 K

• The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
  • Work-Life Balance