The Coca-Cola Company

South Africa312 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Found 312 reviews matching the searchSee all 9 936 reviews

Productive and fun

Fun company to work at even though the day to day work can be tedious.Full customer service experience which may help to boost confidence. Met amazing colleagues who are engages with everyone from top level to lowest.

Pros

Hands on managers

Cons

Field work may mean walking on foot

Productive and hardworkers

I was happy working for Coca-Cola beverages campany from the day I started and I enjoyed every moment, but sadly they had to terminate our contract because they wanted people with maths and science so we did not have them that's why we where terminated.

Pros

They give insentive and they give employees lunch.

Cons

Normal hours

Fast paced and competitive

The company shows alot of chances to grow. We work long hours for commission. Management communication tends to be difficult at times because everyone is busy chasing deadlines. Good for competitive personnel. I would recommend this job to people who are career thirsty.

Productive and enjoyable working place

I really enjoyed working there.The team leaders make our job easier and working with teams really make the place feels at home. Life is balanced with the our working hours.

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Productive ..operating smart rotating dhift paying workers very good .workplace also good for workers ..intertaingment like going for vacations. Security also fine we have workplace at warehouse ..trucks ..receiving...production all departments working as a team

Pros

Canteen voucher

Cons

8 hours

Stressful

I was never trained to perform my duties and I raised that to the Am and instead it was shared as if I was gossiping yet I was frustrated, and slacking at work due to no proper training done.Later I had to resign due to seeing no progress and management using some of the stuff to tell them what other employees are saying about them, instead of solving the main problem.

Pros

Training, mostly on new stuff

Productive and fun work place

Its a very good company to work forThey can upgrade you to a maximum level Every race are equal Work balance and team workHonestly is their priority

It is fun to work at this company

Nice place to work at you learn more about culture and meet new people see new place and see how you can grow in the company different thing work place at the company and lots off training you can get at the company

Pros

Free food in the morning

Cons

No long hours work from 8 till 5

Excellent service

Excellent working condition I learnt lot work ethics with lot of personal development .it's company I would like to work for again and again .I really had great success and enjoy every moment

Pros

Lot of incentives

Cons

You make your own working hours

Warehouse

Vacation Students are being place outside the warehousec in the re wrap area where there is all kind of stock, damaged,staled,bees, pick stock with our hands in the sunny days, work long hours, get stinged by bees, the shift starts at 6am-2pm the team leader would ask us to stay behind at 1h45, and leave at 4pm.

Pros

Free launch during december holidays

Cons

No day off, work whole month with no day off, some team leaders will tell you to not clock on certain days so that some days will be an overtime

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Coca-Cola Company?

Productive and good work conditions

Coca cola is a big company with great leaders that are very patient and caring, their teaching skills is amazing. I learned a lot there even though I’m a Mechanical engineering student but I learned even more things that are not based on my course.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Very much productive and recent technology

The Company is one of the best companies that I have worked for. It gives a platform to be part of community service directly creating best team work.

Pros

Free lunches during quality time. Team buildings getaways. Free vouchers

Cons

Too much projects

Fun at workplace, Productive

I really enjoyed being part of The Coca Cola Company (TCCC). I had a great experience with working with the brand as an ambassador. I was travelling slot, meeting new faces and visiting new places. It was great making new relationships as I was promoting for the brand. I learned alot I was able to understand so many different communities and I can surely say this company is a great place to be part of. I'm also glad I was part of TCCC.

Pros

Free Data & Lunch

Cons

Extra long hours at work

All the product they have to be on date all the time

People must use group work so dat they can have fun in work n also group work is good at work because they can work harder an aslo the stuff they have to arrive at work on time

Pros

30mins

Cons

1hr

A great extension of your skills and expertise ! Leadership coaching is the perfect complement to your practice. I love the clarity which you think.I would love to work with you.

Pros

Good organisational vision

Cons

long shifts

Fun and cultural

The company is very great to work for.Never had issues doing over and above the job criteria.The staff is friendly and professional.I can only say that being offered a permanent post should not take longer than 12months.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Company seldom makes you permanent

Its very fast moving company, which you gave to be pro active

Focus on your work and know what you doing. Employees have a very supportive spirit. The employer share the knowledge about the running cost of products .

Very fast paced, time management is key. Good company to work for

You must be self managed especially in sales. They helped me with my Diploma fees. Fast paced work but there's also time for fun. I also enjoyed CSI days where we gave back to communities.If you are not fast, you work long hours.I also enjoyed Gala Dinner evenings where we get incentives of cash, trips or appliances

Pros

Incentives, uniform, Monthly Coke soft drinks vouchers

Cons

very fast paced

It's nice working at coke

Coke is an enormous company with many opportunities. It has a friendly environment and friendly people. I was doing customer service, assisting clients with the queries they have regarding the stock they ordered and also dealing with billing.

Productive and fun workplace

It was busy and fun also productive and it participated on sponsoring even promotions on shops and special events trying to help shops sell the stock fast before it expires

Pros

Free drinks and a coupon month end with your payslip

Cons

Unreasonable customers and over times

Professional and forward-thinking

Employees are well educated and experienced. Managers are organised and lead with integrity. There is a good atmosphere for collaboration. Good communication of objectives and performance. Mistakes are tolerated as learning experiences. Very high usage of technology and availability of information to do the job. Strong standards and governance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 9 936 reviews