The Estée Lauder Companies

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,117 reviews

Great learning opportunities,friendly and warm welcome

Having worked for Estée Lauder Companies, my experience was exciting, educational and room for growth. Gven the opportunity I would choose no other brand. It’s like a family

Pros

Education materials are always available to further growth potential, within the brands

Cons

Areas of opportunity take time, though worth the hard work.

Great company to work for

Estee Lauder was the best. Constantly giving staff the necessary tools and training. Not to mention the incentives that we got. They have the most beautiful uniforms

Pros

Free cosmetics

Cons

No chairs for BAs

Fun

It's a pity our counters get placed in Stores where there is no professional standards.And customer service. Communication is not as good as it should be when it comes to the store response to e-mails.I love Estee Lauder Brands I would not even hesitate to work for them again.They are the five star cosmetic company in the cosmetic industry you can't get better than them Only the best work for them and they have high standards

Pros

Training is fantastic

Cons

Nothing really

Very good invoroment

The company looks after their employees. Many opportunities to grow in the beauty industry. More opportunities for you to grow more in the retail industry. More for you to develop yourself in the industry beauty industry and Retail.

Pros

I hour

Cons

7or8hrs

Creative, fun and challenging

I love Estée Lauder as a company. It has helped me grow into someone I love. I would recommend Estée Lauder Companies to anyone who has a passion for the beauty environment.

Pros

Allocation, incentives, company benefits

Cons

Retail hours

Productive work place, many opportunities for growth

Fast paced productive work place. You’ll never be bored.Extensive training, the education team is hands on to answer every question.It’s not only just make up though, the admin and paperwork can be a bit overwhelming.

Pros

Excellent benefits

Cons

Long hours.

Proper company

I would go back and work for Estée Lauder the is no fragrance company that pays well than Estée Lauder and you early grow in the company as long as you show hard work and dedication I love the company

Best cosmetic company

Enjoyed working for the company, friend manager and area managers. Look well after their staff. In commission structure and allocation of product. The free bees were always great

Love My Company

Love the Company. Love the people. Love the brand. I enjoy the fact that it feels like “home”, everyone is like family. It’s an honor to work for one of the most prestige companies out there.

Estee Lauder companies is the best company I have ever worked in.

I have learned a lot from Estee Lauder, it is where I found my love for make up. It is accormodates people from different race, culture and age, it teaches the true meaning of beauty and it has helped me challenge my potential. I am truly greatful.

Productive and fun work place

I learned a lot in make up tactics and delivering best customer service. Management is very supportive and kind. Not achieving your monthly target would be the most challenging phase considering the effort the company gives to make it easy. I enjoyed the most when I had to travel and work out for eventing.

Pros

Free gifts and lunch when in trainings

Cons

Sunday's and holiday working hours

Productive and energetic company

An amazing company. Pushes you to be dedicated and achieve target. Get what you give and allocation of product given quaretely. However, the reps does not necesserily make you feel comfortable and many unkept promises.

Pros

commission and amazing products

Cons

long hours and unappreciatiated

Great place to work with a good work/life balance

I found the staff friendly and welcoming when I first joined. There was an understanding regarding work/life balance and the culture is one of family and loyalty. I enjoyed my time at Estee Lauder and hope to be employed by them again.

Productive and fun workplace

I'm qualified make-up artist based in Pretoria gauteng,with experience about beauty I offer make-up for any occasions like photoshoot, music video,bridal, baby shower and matric dance

Pros

Free lunches

great working environment

I enjoyed my time at Estee Lauder because of the people and the Committees I was part of; such as Inclusion & Diversity, Breast Cancer Awareness and Employment Equity. The former Managing Director trusted me in my job, she believed in me. Senior Management let do not micro manage.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

lack of respect by other employees

Great team to be part of.

Excellent training is provided, wonderful perks also. All the brands under their umbrella seem to have a long career with the company as they are well looked after.

Pros

Fair time is given off for family and leave days

Cons

Retail hours

- typical work day - TOP doors in JHB ( Sandton, Melrose , Rosebank ) MAC COSMETICS Drive transactions and sales of the entire team to achieve the store sales targets. Monitor individual performance of each retail Artist and coach them for better performance. Train the team on customer service, sales techniques and artistry to improve performance. Monitor commercial KPIs: in store traffic, conversion rate, # of transactions per hour, UPT, AST and productivity. - BRAND CULTURE - ALL RACES , ALL SEXES , ALL GENDERS - Work/ life balance is not easy to balance ( 100% committed to my job) - enjoyed the training attended in : Canada , Lisbon, Uganda

Pros

training samples, MAC products, International travel

Cons

Know products by heard and targets and business by heart

Estee Lauder Company taught me a lot how to handle a business. How to relate with my customers and being a team player. To be on a challenge with your numbers. How to make your customers happy always and come back to what they know and what they love it's called loyalty to them.

Pros

To have events

Cons

To be consulting and recruiting new and old customers

It's important to be target driven and passion for sales .Be prepared to work retail hours and be able to work under pressure.Great benefits of trainings and the perks of using the products

Pros

Commission and allocation, quarterly trainings

Cons

Working contract

Productive, fun, teamwork

Amazing company to work for. They look after their employees; develop them and allow them freedom. Deadline and target driven. Work as a team and assist all employees. Flexi hours. Opportunities to grow and learn.

Pros

Flexi hours, performance bonus

Cons

Long hours, distance (traffic)

3 Succesful Contracts

Estee Lauder is a decent family of people. I travelled a lot for my work which involved face to face interaction with employees at counters in EL stores countrywide. I had the longest consecutive contract period for the specific position than any of the other Paracon employees mainly because I completed a large roll-out of new systems.

Pros

Yearly Free Cosmetics

Cons

Extra travelling with my own vehicle

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Estée Lauder Companies