The Estée Lauder Companies
The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

interacting with clients and staff fun exposure

4,0
29 January 2019
Working for this company and going to assigned department stores as freelance makeup artist is exciting, can be challenging also. Show, tell and assure is my method in introduction. Recruiting, with foundation and our #1 serum is the key of the day. Everyone, wants beautiful skin and clients see my skin they feel it can be done.
Pros
wearing product to show and tell
Cons
can find yourself working to extreme
23 July 2020
MAKE-UP ARTIST (Current Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Fast paced productive work place. You’ll never be bored.Extensive training, the education team is hands on to answer every question.It’s not only just make up though, the admin and paperwork can be a bit overwhelming.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Long hours.
9 December 2019
Make up Artist (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Love the Company. Love the people. Love the brand. I enjoy the fact that it feels like “home”, everyone is like family. It’s an honor to work for one of the most prestige companies out there.
24 April 2019
MAKE UP ARTIST (SMASHBOX) (Current Employee) - East Rand mall, Boksburg
I learned a lot in make up tactics and delivering best customer service. Management is very supportive and kind. Not achieving your monthly target would be the most challenging phase considering the effort the company gives to make it easy. I enjoyed the most when I had to travel and work out for eventing.
Pros
Free gifts and lunch when in trainings
Cons
Sunday's and holiday working hours
  1. interacting with clients and staff fun exposure