The Estée Lauder Companies
The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

Top Notch Employer

30 December 2015
The Estee Lauder Companies have the highest respect in their industry for a reason. It is a company that was started by a woman with a vision and that vision was passed on throughout the culture of the companies. They put a high value on the education and development of their employees at all levels that is focused on developing and leveraging the strengths of their employees to improve results.
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
15 November 2020
Smashbox Retail Makeup Artist/Beauty Consultant (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I love Estée Lauder as a company. It has helped me grow into someone I love. I would recommend Estée Lauder Companies to anyone who has a passion for the beauty environment.
Pros
Allocation, incentives, company benefits
Cons
Retail hours
23 July 2020
MAKE-UP ARTIST (Current Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Fast paced productive work place. You’ll never be bored.Extensive training, the education team is hands on to answer every question.It’s not only just make up though, the admin and paperwork can be a bit overwhelming.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Long hours.
29 January 2020
Fragrance Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I would go back and work for Estée Lauder the is no fragrance company that pays well than Estée Lauder and you early grow in the company as long as you show hard work and dedication I love the company