The Estée Lauder Companies

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews for Account Coordinator

As a freelance artist, you have the flexibility for scheduling. But there arent really benefits, other than gratis (which is limited). I love the brand and company and what it stands for.
Hours were cut back with little to no notice from 35h to 5 or 10. No job security and hard company to advance with. Working as a sales specialist requires alot of traveling store to store.
Lauder was one of the best places I had ever worked. The whole company is ran as a team!!!They make you want to learn as much as you can about the products. Working here you will take pride in what you do.
The brand truly feels like you are cared about- cutting edge technology and innovation with products. So many options within all of the EL Brands! They love their customers and are constantly updating product, image, education to better serve the customer.
Probably the most excellent training program in the industry. They are very structured--tend to pigeonhole people. I enjoyed working for them and learned to organize, prioritize, and multi-task.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
None for me
Great place to work, excellent benefits, discount on products, and great culture. Work would fly by, especially during busy season. They offer lots of internal training and growth for the right person.
Pros
Discounts, Benefits, Competitive Pay
Cons
Rough Work/Life Balance
ELC has some of the best benefits in the industry. The compensation was as expected for the position that I held. Communication was often lacking from one department to another.
Pros
product discounts and gratis
Cons
communication was often lacking
Although the job was extremely fast-paced. There was a lot of travel involved and I loved the company. If you are willing to give it your all you will succeed.
Great place to start retail/sales career. Great to be a part of a large company that give you job stability. Nice to preview new products before they launch to public.
Pros
Great place to start in sales, brand awareness, new products
Cons
Long hours, competitive marketplace, strict image guidelines
A typical day at work Fast pace many to do's. As soon as I arrive to work pull reports on previous work day results. Communicate to my 6 accounts how they ended their day vs. their goal. Set them up for the new day and readjust numbers if they did not make the goal the prior day. Review what's on the market calendar for the week. The most enjoyable part of the day is spending time with my associates that's where you get bank for your money. To develop their opportunities and teach new skills to enhance their productivity. Communication is key with Management in my role I represent both the Department store Macys and the brand Estee Lauder. Must have on going communication with both sides at all times so we are on the same page at the end of the day its the same objective MAKE THE GOAL!! Area of opportunity with the job is always having the right talent to execute the job expectations. When it comes to co-workers always say "Teams wins" very important to connect and have each other as support we can learn from each other and offer support when needed. I continue to learn in every role I own that's what its all about growth opportunity, in this current position traveling to different locations every environment is unique.
This was my first full time job out of college and I learned so very much. Saks and Estee Lauder are both names of prestige and the outmost customer service. I was very fortunate because I was able to train all of the beauty advisors that had just started with Saks. What a rewardful experience!
Pros
The job, my wonderful management, what more could I ask for?
Cons
No cons
Organized, great team rapport and acheived all sales goals and expectations.
Pros
car allowance, salary, travel and expense
Cons
n/a