The Estée Lauder Companies

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews for Account Executive

This is my dream job and truly the first company I’ve ever worked for that makes me feel like we are all a family and equal. I am challenged at work and supported I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to flourish and grow with a company that cares about its employees and consumers
I had such an amazing time working under Estee, loving the culture, the challenge, the new trends, it was constantly ever evolving especially with social media and youtubers alike. Great Group of women and men who want you to succeed!
Great company to work for. They listen to feedback and make changes. Hiring fro within is very important to the company yest can sometimes be hard to obtain. Benefits are great and 401K is fantastic.
The environment encourages you to give your best and the products are so good that you get absorbed at work without even notice it but overall its a great experience to work under their culture.
The company is ever-changing and restructuring. Many of the things that we used to appreciate are no longer. I am disappointed with the lack of transparency regarding the future of our jobs.
Pros
401k match
Cons
schedules are determined by HR
Fantastic learning company the best and still is many years ago I began my career with them and was thrilled to meet Mrs. Lauder at the time and work with an amazing team.
Pros
Great team and products
Cons
no growth within the company at the time
I worked for EL for years in different locations. I always enjoyed working for them. The sales expectations are high, but they reward and recognize your efforts.
Loved my time with the Estee Lauder companies! ELC offers an incredible benefits and compensation package and there are tremendous growth opportunities. Fast paced, fun, rewarding, no two days are ever alike... I highly recommend Estee Lauder to anyone looking for an amazing career in the luxury cosmetics segment.
Pros
salary, benefits, growth opportunities
Estee' Lauder is an amazing place to work. I loved the people and I loved the opportunity to meet so many incredible clients and sell an absolutely perfect product.
Pros
Excellent product, Excellent Leadership, great work/life balance
Cons
No Cons
As an Account Executive was responsible for 22 stores, 60 employees and sales of $10M. Primary role was to exceed sales plan through the development of my team. Hiring and retaining top talent was key. Responsible for inventory and budgets. Developing strong retail partnerships was invaluable and accomplished this through building trust and owner ship of the business. A typical day was traveling to two stores in either NY, NJ, CT or PA. Meeting with store management to negotiate additional hours, space and location.Coaching and developing the team. I had excellent relationships with my peers and management. The most difficult part of the job was on boarding new buyers. The most enjoyable was exceeding sales expectations.
Pros
Free Lunches, company car and cell service
Cons
I started working behind the Estee Lauder counter when I was 18 yrs. old. One day, I was offered the position as Training Associiate (bi-lingual) in Miami. I relocated Universities and the dream of my life began. I trained and did many special events (including opening two Estee Lauder Spas). I enjoyed those years so much that it left an impression on me. There was no hard part of the job because it was all enjoyable. I miss the training part very much because I love to see people grow.
Estee Lauder was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They have great brands, compensation and do some amazing things for charity. Leaving was one of the hardest things I had to do.
Pros
great benefits, 401k, stock options etc.
Working for Estee Lauder was a wonderful experience full ofexciting challenges and learning new things in the make-up and fashion industry. I worked with a great team in L.A. and really enjoyed my time with this fantastic company!
Pros
flexible schedule, excellent pay and benefits
This is an amazing talent-based company where individuals are placed in roles they love. There are many perks, and an overall great place to work.
Pros
company car, company discount, free product, great work schedule/flexible
Cons
you will work. a lot.