The Estée Lauder Companies

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews for Make-up Artist

Fast paced productive work place. You’ll never be bored.Extensive training, the education team is hands on to answer every question.It’s not only just make up though, the admin and paperwork can be a bit overwhelming.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Long hours.
Love the Company. Love the people. Love the brand. I enjoy the fact that it feels like “home”, everyone is like family. It’s an honor to work for one of the most prestige companies out there.
I learned a lot in make up tactics and delivering best customer service. Management is very supportive and kind. Not achieving your monthly target would be the most challenging phase considering the effort the company gives to make it easy. I enjoyed the most when I had to travel and work out for eventing.
Pros
Free gifts and lunch when in trainings
Cons
Sunday's and holiday working hours
Typical day included: Make overs, Make up application on clients for parties, Bachelorettes, weddings and photoshoots lesson was: making sure your client's leave with the right product in their hand. Keep up to date with the latest and current trends in make up and fashion industries Management were a fun bunch : we were always working management as well as staff. Hardest part of the job: The hours were long and irregular. Most enjoyable part of the job was the happiness on clients faces after their transformation
Pros
Environment was a happy one
Cons
long irregular hours