The Impact Group
4,5 out of 5 stars.

The Impact Group Employee Reviews

4,2Work-Life Balance

Engaging Space

This was a fun company to work for. Great office space and friendly co-workers. Always felt welcome there. Dog friendly office building. Several company social outings.

Company on the move

Always striving towards greatness and achieving greater goals. This is a hardworking task driven environment. This is a friendly place to work with goal oriented people

Growing Staffing Agency

Pros) *The staff get to choose their schedule. *The clients you take care of are high end. *Compensation is based on your skill level and experience. *Generally staff get paid 13-18/HR. *TIG pays biweekly and direct deposit is available. *There is a variety of great staff who work at TIG. *It is an excellent opportunity for someone with basic industry experience to grow from more established hospitality professionals. *For industry professionals who know the "tricks of the trade" it is easy to build a report with the Managers and with Clients. *Impact Group pays for referrals once the referred contact has worked multiple events. Cons) *You travel to events in and out, of the Chicago Land area. When your new it takes time learn how to find event locations. *These events sometimes only last 4 hours. *You pay for your own transportation, parking, and uniform. *Sometimes there are changes to the schedule and also events get cancelled. Recommendations) *Eat something before you go to an event. *Make sure you know how the scheduling application works. *Stay lazor focused on the event captain/event supervisors instructions. *Act in a respectful manner towards teammates and leaders regardless of how difficult a situation appears. *Keep your eye on the uniform description. It changes periodically. *If something doesn't look right on your paycheck or your wondering why you haven't been staffed in a while you can call or text management. If they don't back to you right away they are busy but they want your feedback. So keep trying. *Have fun!

Great Experience

Exciting company to work for. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.In my short time there I grew a lot as a professional and expanded my portfolio.

Excellent place to work

Worked at The Impact Group for eight years and enjoyed every minute. I was able to grow and advance in the company and was given excellent training for each position.

Okay

I have learned a lot from them but the work/life balance is not there.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Impact Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Impact Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance