Thomas Tyres

Thomas Tyres Employee Reviews

I loved to worked with my fellow employees it is a grateful branch to worked at and the people is very friendly. Every year they went out off their way with a Christmas party. The hardest was to worked with difficult customers and to satisfy them.
Cons
Private pension
Fun to work here and always traveling between customers and consulting new customers. Awesome people to build a good work team with and grow with the company
Houskeeping was very important..cleaning everyday. What I have learned everyday is you can't rely on yourself,you need to work as team. Management was very surportive. Hardest part of my job was I was always the last one leaving. Most enjoyable part of my job was reaching my target for the month.
Pros
Paid half of the medical aid
Cons
N/a
I leaned to work under pressure, especially with customers. I speak to a minimum of 30 clients per day, invoice and sort out their queries daily basis.
Pros
Cons
i long hours every day
Great family business that grew that grew up in the market and becam one the leaders in the tyre sector business in South Africa and a good work environment.
Did Counter sales and Customer Service. I also did Breakdowns, stock control, stock take. Had monthly targets and did daily admin and banking.
* Stock take because i always wanted my stock to balance * to work in depended *the management team became happy and ask us to keep performing the good work *Our team’s targets were increased three fold and initially everyone was overwhelmed by the number, but we discussed it with our manager and he was co-operative and understood the situation. But he wanted us to give it a try and was ready to reduce the targets to a more realistic number. * very good colic's and intelligent one * When u finish your month end dead line and all my work is up to date and *the year end function I get my medals for good work
Pros
Cons
1hr