Thule
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Thule Employee Reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

It’s a job, not a career.

This was a warehouse job which could be stressful at times. There were good perks but only if quota was made weekly. Not as diverse. Very hands on dealing with screws and tools, rivet guns and assembly. But overall a good job.

Pros

Pizza parties every week, Free food, gift giveaways, weekly pay, great benefits, work life balance

Cons

Favoritism. No advancements. Not enough pay. Micro managed. Work like a machine

Magasinier

Bonne entreprise. L'ambiance est excellente, le travail pas compliqué et le salaire plutôt correcte.

Pros

Ambiance. Salaire attractif.

Cons

Tickets restaurant

Bad hours and tough workplace.

Tough workplace. Most of the the line leaders didn't speak English so understanding their directions were difficult. Also you start crazy early in the morning. My shift started at 6:00 am so I had to get up at 5:00 am just to have enough time to get ready in the morning. Lastly, there's not much opportunities here. You pretty much do the same thing everyday.

best atmosphere ever great people, great grounds, clean, and safe

Just a fantastic place to work-wish I had started there years ago, fine co-workers, supportive management and supervisor, a product line to proud of

Pros

great grounds, best coffee choices, positive atmosphere

Cons

Lunch is hust 30 minutes and I wish i were paid more

Basic Job

All around not a very hard place to work at, found a few cool coworkers but for the most part it’s a consistently quiet place to work with little room to interact with others

entreprise agréable et active

Thule développe une haute culture d'entreprise dans laquelle y travailler est très agréable pour aller atteindre et repousser les limites.

nothing

they are very racist this is not a good place to work not a good environment to work in. nothing stand out with this company they are just not nice people

Teamwork

Everyone has to do their part for this to work, all the way to the head boss man!! Welders box builders Quality Control and Packing!! We all come together as one then we can do it!!

Greed

Coworkers slack off while the hard workers do most of the work. Management does not care about employees advancement. Not an organized company. only a good job for the desperate.

Environement trés agréable

Une équipe agréable pour un travail collectif appréciable.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Thule?

Domage que ils ont déménagé en hollande

Très bonne entreprise mais ses délocalisées et dommage pour notre région et notre pays.

Buena empresas

Que vayan a llenar para que trabajen por que si trabajan bien pueden tener la permanencia

Great company

Very fast pace moving factory warehouse job. I worked as a machine operator and also the assembly line or where ever needed to fill empty space. They great advancement

Goed

Leuk bedrijf en toffe collega's waar je veel bijleerd

I would not recommend anybody to work there.

I would not recommend anybody to work there.I feel as though they was very prejudice mainly the Hispanics get treated excellent and any other race was treated poorly.

It's a great job.

The job is great. Don't call out within the first 90 days. Unless it's a emergency. They did train me very well. I learned a lot of new good info and procedures while I was there temporarily.

Perfect job!

This job was very easy going. All you have to do is just get your work done and follow the rules and you will have no issue working there. Great job to help gain experience.

Very poor

Very racist, and poor management...No emotional work conditions. In winter there are no conditions for the workers...Favoritismo in choosing workers...

Its ok

Its a nice place if u don't mind not just doing your job but everyone elses too. The parts are 7 feet tall So if your 5 feet tall like me its not go on a end well for you there

Typical manufacturing facility

Found Thule to be consistent with today's manufacturing overall, standards and procedure need to be adhered to metrics are upfront timelines must be met. Overall standard for today's manufacturing.

Agreable

Excellente entreprise Environnement de travail très correcte ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thule. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance