Tigers Milk

Tigers Milk Employee Reviews

South Africa14 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Professional, team players

Overall I enjoyed working at Tigers. Punishments and disaplinary actions can be unnecessarily harsh, but the general work culture is super friendly. Tigers generally has amazing team work.

Working at tiger's Milk taught me alot how to deal with different types of people an I believe that's the platform for any line of work.

Tiger's Milk taught me how to read people due to there facial expressions an the tone of there voice, I learnt how to work a Microsoft system,I gained some management experience.

Awesome place to work and was sad to leave for Overseas

It was a great pleasure in Working at Tigers Milk in Claremont Cape Town. They have a strong team and excellent staff and workforce. The whole business is run very well and is well organized. The staff are all very friendly and hard-working and well trained. Awesome place to work and was sad to leave for Overseas

It was nice working there, their timetables are flexible. They communicate very well and it's such a smart environment to work at. It's also safe. And it's very busy.

Reason For Leaving

The time I had was minimum 1 day off you working on your off day and on that off day you just sleep no family mostly me time and that's not life even though the company is Life And Brand Portfolio. The management wasnt reasonable with staff.. Working a night shift into a morning shift and you ask to go early home but all the management think about the turnover..

Fast paced and fun

Fun company to work for, tips are always great and management are always willing to help when you need them to. As long as you and the kitchen staff get along on a professional level, they are also willing to go the extra little bit to help you out of a pickle

I learned that teamwork is number 1

I enjoyed working at TM,The kitchen team and management was amazing.they give you chance learn other jobs inthe kitchen not only what you good at.

Tiger's milk is a busy restaurant and a bar which provides a lot of pressure to the kitchen staff and as a whole staff we are young passionate about our job which is one way that keeps our work outstanding at all times, we always receive rates on our standards. I would rate Tiger's milk as a good place to work in in suck in different experience.

Pros

Tree lunches and specials

Cons

Its a nice place to work at bt sometime u have to ignore somethings

Focus on what u good at and never trust anyone at work.Always be on time at work n make sure u always make ur customers happy no matter wat the situation is

Fun Worklpace

I learned how to multi-task There was opportunities to work yourself to a higher position. Professional work environment. Payment was never late. If you had a problem, management was there to sort it out. Working hours were short.

Pros

Sometimes free meal and staff incentives.

Cons

A lot of cleaning duties.

Beautiful view and busy at nights.

A awesome place to work, but a little stressful. Customer are friendly, have a huge cocktail list with the favorite like the Cosmopolitan and Long Island ice tea. To the new ones like sour sage Martini and Royal Rum Punch.

Pros

Staff means

Cons

Its a fun work place but some times the vibe is just negative which affects service & everyone

It would do well with positive & fairer management its not like people wake to come to work to be brought down & made to be made stupid & inferior its a great joint with even greater potential

Pros

The money is good

Productive worksplace

Co workers are not team mates..everyone does their own thing.Managers are very self centered i did not wnjoy working there..didnt get my off days at all

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Not a productive or professional place to work

Would not recommend it. management is poor and under unqualified, it has a large turn over of staff due to the poor management and treatment of staff which leads to a lot of untrained staff coming in. The hours are terrible due to always being understaffed. The quality of food and services are not good. HR are unable to handle the large amount of complaints so they are often over looked or ignored. Payments are inconsistent What was once a great restaurant, after shift in general management it has become a leader in all that is wrong with the service industry.

Pros

Large restaurant

Cons

Badly managed, poorly run, poor treatment of staff, unqualified management, high turn over of staff, payments are inconsistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tigers Milk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,1 out of 5 stars for Management
3,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Tigers Milk
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?