Tigers Milk

Clear
3,4Work-Life Balance
3,1Management

Professional, team players

Overall I enjoyed working at Tigers. Punishments and disaplinary actions can be unnecessarily harsh, but the general work culture is super friendly. Tigers generally has amazing team work.

Working at tiger's Milk taught me alot how to deal with different types of people an I believe that's the platform for any line of work.

Tiger's Milk taught me how to read people due to there facial expressions an the tone of there voice, I learnt how to work a Microsoft system,I gained some management experience.

Reason For Leaving

The time I had was minimum 1 day off you working on your off day and on that off day you just sleep no family mostly me time and that's not life even though the company is Life And Brand Portfolio. The management wasnt reasonable with staff.. Working a night shift into a morning shift and you ask to go early home but all the management think about the turnover..

Fast paced and fun

Fun company to work for, tips are always great and management are always willing to help when you need them to. As long as you and the kitchen staff get along on a professional level, they are also willing to go the extra little bit to help you out of a pickle

I learned that teamwork is number 1

I enjoyed working at TM,The kitchen team and management was amazing.they give you chance learn other jobs inthe kitchen not only what you good at.

Fun Worklpace

I learned how to multi-task There was opportunities to work yourself to a higher position. Professional work environment. Payment was never late. If you had a problem, management was there to sort it out. Working hours were short.

Pros

Sometimes free meal and staff incentives.

Cons

A lot of cleaning duties.

Its a fun work place but some times the vibe is just negative which affects service & everyone

It would do well with positive & fairer management its not like people wake to come to work to be brought down & made to be made stupid & inferior its a great joint with even greater potential

Pros

The money is good

Cons

Not a productive or professional place to work

Would not recommend it. management is poor and under unqualified, it has a large turn over of staff due to the poor management and treatment of staff which leads to a lot of untrained staff coming in. The hours are terrible due to always being understaffed. The quality of food and services are not good. HR are unable to handle the large amount of complaints so they are often over looked or ignored. Payments are inconsistent What was once a great restaurant, after shift in general management it has become a leader in all that is wrong with the service industry.

Pros

Large restaurant

Cons

Badly managed, poorly run, poor treatment of staff, unqualified management, high turn over of staff, payments are inconsistent

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tigers Milk?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tigers Milk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance