TKG

TKG Employee Reviews

5,0
Wonderful place to work if you like being able to work under your own steam. Plenty of opportunity to excel if you want to. Working hours are reasonable & fit all requirements
1,0
From management down, bunch of self centered people. Company does nothing for you but put you in debt. Owner doe not know what hes doing. Lied to on daily basis. Work is not steady. They only give work to whom they LIKE not because of the work you do have do e. The owner and his assistant will lie to get you on board.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
You'll be off work for months at a time 6 plus months
5,0
I'm free to innovate and create solutions in partnership with clients. The focus of our workplace culture is the client but the primary focus is educating and shepherding him or her in knowledge building to enable improved quality in decision making on systems, applications, and improvement programs. Essentially to train them to do for themselves what they pay high-priced consultants to do.
5,0
Working for TKG StorageMart kept me active. I received training and had additional training throughout the year. It was a great place to work, meeting all sorts of people. You cannot be a person who does not like to get their hands dirty, as it requires a bit of cleaning at times. The Managers are well trained in all aspects of the job, and communication skills are a must.
3,0
Ao concluir os seis meses de experiência, permitam-me expressar os sentimentos de orgulho em fazer parte do grupo. Desejo falar da facilidade com que me adaptei à rotina das funções que me foram atribuidas.
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Cons
Não fornece vale refeição
5,0
This is a family run business that cares for their employees and is very fair and loyal to them. The patient required a lot of attention and care as she was bedridden. Emotional care and consideration was given to her as well.

I left only because my patient was put in a private home for ongoing care.
Pros
Family owned
4,0
had 8 taco bell restaurants to do landscaping for. did it by myself
not as lucrative as one would think. hard work in mid sum in Florida
Pros
oen boss
Cons
not much money, got to be outside
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TKG?