Topco Media
2,0 out of 5 stars.

Topco Media Employee Reviews

Management is a joke. The office has no aircon and is between 35 and 45 degrees in the office any given day with no freash air. Feels like you are going to suffocate. I had to buy a desk fan, and it dit not help much at all. The company is extremely unorganized. I truly don't know how they are still surviving. Was the worst place I have ever worked and hated every minute of it. They have a extremely high staff turnaround.... That should tell you something. Terrible company to work for.
Cons
We received pathetic training and were instructed to sell products that were not yet finished. The director unfairly dismisses people or puts them in an independent contract where you don’t earn a basic salary when one does not perform instead of implementing proper training strategies.
Pros
Fun environment to work in
Cons
Bad Management
Terrable place to 2 work at!! Bad work ethics, bad management, staff keep to themselves. No sense of urgency at all. Project managers act like they own the company.
When going for the interview i was given a completely different job description than ehat im actually doing now. You are not in a stable job. They will fire you if you do no not make target without proper training given
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Unstable job
Exciting place to work for just felt for a different challenge,where I can grow more. Topco Media have instilled in me a professional way in doing sales.We did a lot of inhouse sales training.The company look after us in meeting our targets and help us in doing so.
Pros
Very good incentives
Cons
No bonuses
My typical day at the office includes marking the attendance register, reminding all executive management of meetings for the day, attending to sales staff CRM requests and managing a switchboard of approx 70 - 100 extensions. I have learned how to deal with various people and multitask as well as becoming a master at Sales force. We have a structured management. The hardest part about my job is taking a lunch break. I enjoy working at Topco Media as we are a corporate family.
  1. Employee Reviews