Tracker Network

Tracker Network Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

very productive

If Tracker had to call me back today I would go back, working for Tracker was like dream, that's why it is very important to notice that if I was called back by the company I would go without any hesitation.

Tracker was great

The work was intense and challenging I which i could be given another opportunity to work for tracker Excellency is their company aim There is alot of growth

Pros

Exposure

Cons

Micro management

Very productive company

To be brutally honest I will be forever grateful towards Tracker. Best place to work at, great vibe and awesome people. The company has has taught me so much. Valuable knowledge that will make me great asset to any sales environment. I have attained not only working skills but personal skills that has not only enhanced my work ethic but enriched my life and those around me. Looking forward to share this knowledge with my next company.

Pros

Bonus in July

Cons

Not really any

Call Centre Agent and Team Leader

Inbound Call Centre Agent Answering incoming calls and assistaing with application for Tracker Unit installation Scheduling technicians to go onsite to client premises for Tracker Installation Team Leader: Managing a Team of x20 staff members - in the inbound team Keeping and reporting on stats on a daily, weekly and monthly babsis Staff KPI's quarterly Coaching and training as and when required

Pros

Reaching targets and celebrating good achievements

Cons

Long hours, same tasks

Retentions agent

I would get incoming calls of clients that what to cancel their contracts and I would then try and retain them. I also work on the departments inbox and call the client that requested cancellations, change of ownerships and new contracts.

Pros

Monthy Incentives and annual bonus

Cons

Overtime

Productive fun place

Loved working here, fun working place, learned a lot from my co workers and management, great incentives, just great people working here, the only thing that was lacking was growth.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

No Growth

Young Growing Organisation.

Tracker was a very small company when i joined. By the time i left it was big and still growing. the most enjoyable part about my job there was organising the Friday night Let-down-your-hair parties after a long week of selling tracker units. Everyone appreciated them and I felt appreciated. The hardest part was keeping myself busy in between. There wasnt much to do..I got idle and bored.

my desired work environment

on a normal working day you need to be alert, learned different types of technicalities and face different challenges mangement should be able to empower staff by delegating new tasks an excellent working environment - you have to be a team player the difficult part in a job is when dealing with an irrate client

Pros

off days

Cons

night shifts

Good company to work for

Tracker is a great place to work and I spend 7 very happy years there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tracker Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,5 out of 5 stars for Culture

Tracker Network Reviews by Location

• Tracker Network
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?