Traffic Management

Traffic Management Employee Reviews

was enjoyable

The job was part of the tree matainance work done by southern vectis also control of the entyrance/exit of the bus station at the isle of wight festival site

Horrible management

Management was horrible,they expected you to work standing all day flagging with no lunch break,.worked double shifts back to back even though they know you're tired and it's unsafe. Management is unprofessional and gives hours to the suck ups while punishing the ones who speak up when things are wrong.

Pros

Honestly nothing

Cons

No lunch breaks, no bathrooms provided, lack of hour's

well looked after

Once again, I have no complaints, I went from a 60 hour a week job to a 37.5 hour a week one. Family got to see me more, however the opportunity for overtime was very scarse. If I did not have as many commitments, I would have stayed much longer

Pros

hour lunh breaks

Cons

pay

To World i traffic manager is famous and grenat for people and pour live

We Come on work by traffic manager. Those offre's jobs must asked to have skills and thé opportunité to do it. Traffic manager allow person to have good job and make safety out live

in a typical work day I make sure drivers have the correct passes for that car park. The hardest part of the job is when people complain to me about something that is nothing to do with my section at work but there is always a solution for all complaints or enquiries.

Pros

Friendly Staff

Cons

Day at Southampton boat show build up.

Another sunny day but at the marina everyone looks happy getting on with there day talking business as usual and loads of celebrity's coming and going really fun event on water, Was doing delivery directions for trucks and staff cars day before, I did not like being on the marina anyway as could not swim did mention this but was told I have safety on I will be fine, What concerned me was if I was to help someone who fell into the water from too much champagne they would drown and the hardest part would be is living with that, The most enjoyable part of this day I saw few people off TV and had some ice cream.

Pros

Cons

paid the same no matter what position

good crowd of work lads

My job was driving the flyers through the night from loading depot to distribution depot. The job was very professionally managed and worked out and my van was loaded for me every night. The workplace was totally health and safety orientated. The hardest part of the job was waiting to get loaded. The most enjoyable was the craic with the lads while waiting to get loaded and the love of driving.

Pros

free work wear

Cons

long hours driving at 50mph to save on fuel

it was good

i thoroughly enjoyted working here it was really good and would love to stay here forever i loved it that much really bad i really like it here so so so much

Good company to work

I learned lots of new skills in customer service whilst working for HTM. The team of staff I worked with were always really helpful and friendly. The most challenging part of the job was working nights in bad weather conditions.

Pros

Bonus'

Cons

night shifts

nice place to work

I learned a lot, As the workers and my employers there were all very helpful, easy to be around, hardworking and good at their job which rubbed off on me.

Great job but nights mainly

Still enjoy it after 25 years although night work 99 percent of the time sometimes can be fun be willing to travel sometimes can be a lot of waiting around

Pros

Good money

Cons

Nights all the time

No benefits

This company are not to be trusted you get treated like you don't matter because you don't. and don't care about your welfare management are not interested in listening to you and if you do have any problem good luck trying to get the help you need if you like longs hrs not getting home at decent time not seeing your kids or misses then go for it it's a dangerous job for very little pay and no thanks contract is not worth the paper it's written on .the place is a revolving door.

Cons

fun work place with good people

The boss is a great women and the workers are people you can have fun with. Work is held to a high standard due to the danger and we all where left feeling appreciated.

Pros

Family enviroment

Cons

not enough work

Fantastic

I prefer night work . that is an ideal time for as a student. which I did acquire the following experience • Planning arrangements for forthcoming ..

Okay

Okay company with a variety of work. Management could be better and more organised. Long hours with no set finish time. Mixed staff with some poor employees

very fun helpful caring

good job nice hors friendly staff. VERY helpulstaff always good job, time was good vey helpful. Good hours, lots of overtime. paid overtime. ongoing training

Pros

good people

Bad place to work

Bad culture of work, no respect for the workers, racism and discrimination show off often, WHS rules not respected, no proper training. Be prepared to learn by yourself. Don't work in that company unless you're really lazy, without any willing to work and with a strong internal backup.

Pros

continuos shifts if you have a backup in the office.

Cons

as for pros

Job was not safe you could work today then maybe not get work for weeks, the company who you worked for was not the best if they liked you you got work.

Pros

Cons

wages and hours

great place to work

I would highly recommend working for ISS. I gained alot of skills and experience whilst working here. These skills are something i will continue to develop throughout my career.

Productive and fun

A typical day a consist of concentration on task Learn roles for the requirements of job the hardest part of job is business the most enjoyable part of the job is when it all goes well

Busy

A typical day is very busy from Monday to Friday, always something that needs to be done and never enough hours in the day to complete. A lot can be expected from you. I have learned a great deal working with very knowledgeable and experienced colleagues who have guided me and taught me a various amount on Traffic Management. Workplace is a fun environment, always talkative. On the odd occasion will people fall out but that is due to the stress on busy days. The hardest part of the job is to keep on top all the work you need to complete, you can quickly be overloaded with tm drawings from clients that want there plans that day.

Pros

Free lunches occasionally, odd benefit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Traffic Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Traffic Management