Transman
Transman Employee Review

21 April 2020
Working for Transman was a Blessing to me because I was given a chance to grow within the business and I was exposed to a lot of things.

I started back in 2013 and Currently I am one of the Site Supervisor. What I have learned is that they value all their hard working employees and their management is always there to assist if you finding difficulties along the way.
8 July 2019
Same role
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wynberg, Gauteng
The company transman is one of the best agencies in south Africa as they offer every individuals whether you are disable or no experience .
They also treat all employees equaly whether you are a manager or operations or a general worker and also put their client and worker in front
Pros
Free transport
Cons
3,0
12 September 2018
Same location
checker (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
its a good company if there is posts they gave you chance to apply each any every week there is an tool box talk and they make sure all employees are happy
3,0
7 November 2016
Same location
general worker (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
days at work are typical not the same that familiar. sometimes you find you self not feeling well which is the most common strength people face. I learned a lot from work hence we share ideas with fellow members. the enjoyable part it where everyone at work know exactly what to do.
Pros
free lunch
Cons