Transman
Transman Employee Review

Transman in review

4,0
13 June 2018
Was amazing to work for one of the forerunners in the Temporary Employment Services industry. Strong branding, not many people did not know or not recognise the yellow vehicles with the red fire flash.
Pros
National organisation
Cons
Hours are long but that is due to the nature of the client needs
4,0
30 October 2020
Production Process Control-Operator (Former Employee) - Polokwane
Every shift we have to make sure that we meet the maximum production at a minimum waste. The things I have learnt is to work in team which yields the great results at the end of the and being the analytical thinker at all times. The management was great at all times being paid in time and working with proper PPE provided by the company.The hardest part is working long hours.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
5,0
3 August 2020
Assistant (Former Employee) - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
At the time I was young but allowed to work on and off here for six years. It was great learning experience and I felt extremely grateful for the opportunity.
5,0
21 April 2020
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Working for Transman was a Blessing to me because I was given a chance to grow within the business and I was exposed to a lot of things. I started back in 2013 and Currently I am one of the Site Supervisor. What I have learned is that they value all their hard working employees and their management is always there to assist if you finding difficulties along the way.