Transman

Transman Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Found 1 review matching the search
4,0
A typical day at work sees me arriving at work approximately 30 to 45 minutes before I am required to be there. I like to arrive early so I can get a "head start" on the day and spend this time attending to the e-mails I would have received from the CEO. I will attend to these e-mails and the various duties and tasks she has requested me to deal with - these can range from organising meetings, distributing agendas and minutes to ordering her groceries for her personal residence online, organising payments to be made on her behalf by communicating these to her personal banker. If the CEO is coming into the office, once she arrives I assist her by setting up her laptop and dealing with anything she may bring into the office for me to attend to - distribution of work to my fellow colleagues, organising for her personal clothing items to be delivered to the dry-cleaner, etc. I will set up her laptop and ensure that she is settled and happy. A typical day may include me having to issue instructions to the staff who I supervise - the company receptionist, the CEO's driver, the Mail Room Assistant, the office assistant, the CEO's personal housekeepers and the housekeeper for the company's guest house. Furthermore, I deal with numerous telephone calls and the Executives wanting to see the CEO for various work related matters. If we have an EXCO meeting, I attend this meeting with the CEO and the Executives and I take the minutes of these meetings (I will organise everything relating to this meeting from booking the auditorium for the meeting, organising the layout of the room - more...
Pros
Flexibility, understanding CEO, diversity of the position, interesting research work
Cons
Conflict management, communication barrier, dissatisfied temporary employees of the company, language barrier